Page 84 of 107 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

After Repaste temps stay below 70c after hours of gaming

I did a repaste and used thermal tape as well my gtx 1070 never reached 160 deg this is as high as it would get
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos Thermal Repaste (2).jpg  

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by TxGrin View Post
    I did a repaste and used thermal tape as well my gtx 1070 never reached 160 deg this is as high as it would get
    What Temps do you get using Realbench? I've done the repaste myself and i'm still hitting about 83 degrees celsius on both with undervolt -130mv even though i bought my GL702VMK with a GTX1060.

New ROGer Array

ford avenida

Quote Originally Posted by Matze2k0 View Post
    What Temps do you get using Realbench? I've done the repaste myself and i'm still hitting about 83 degrees celsius on both with undervolt -130mv even though i bought my GL702VMK with a GTX1060.
    Try to undervolt your GPU, it will make a HUGE difference

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bourak View Post
    Try to undervolt your GPU, it will make a HUGE difference
    No need to. I'm happy with temps now . Just wanted to know what temps he would get using a 1070 and realbench after repaste.

New ROGer Array

Hi guys, I'm wondering if anyone here has experienced where Notebook Fan Control can't actually control the fans? Especially the 3rd fan for Asus Rog GL702VM(using a configuration made for this). Works fine for the CPU and GPU fans but when I try to input 0.00% as the target fan speed for the 3rd fan, it doesn't stop or slow down. I noticed this cause the fan is making noise like it's working at 100% even at idle temps and also when I change the status of NBFC to read-only, current fan speed is at 100.00%.

Is there any application where I can see the actual fan speed for the 3rd fan? Even ROG gaming center won't show it..

Thanks!

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by tvshim View Post
    Hi guys, I'm wondering if anyone here has experienced where Notebook Fan Control can't actually control the fans? Especially the 3rd fan for Asus Rog GL702VM(using a configuration made for this). Works fine for the CPU and GPU fans but when I try to input 0.00% as the target fan speed for the 3rd fan, it doesn't stop or slow down. I noticed this cause the fan is making noise like it's working at 100% even at idle temps and also when I change the status of NBFC to read-only, current fan speed is at 100.00%.

Is there any application where I can see the actual fan speed for the 3rd fan? Even ROG gaming center won't show it..

Thanks!
    You only have to install the ATK Drivers for your Device and ROG Center will show the FAN Control Option.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Matze2k0 View Post

With realbench i never got past 154 deg, 67 c..

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by TxGrin View Post
    With realbench i never got past 154 deg, 67 c..
    Good Temps. My 702VMK still reaches very high temps using realbench. I'm suprised that the 702VSK with a GTX 1070 has better heat management.

New ROGer Array

I'm having trouble getting MSI afterburner to load the provided profile. The 1-5 profiles are greyed out after dropping the file in the folder and unlocking everything as instructed and also googling various fixes (to no avail). I'd rather not edit the curve myself. Any ideas?

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array StarJack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sansandreas View Post
    I'm having trouble getting MSI afterburner to load the provided profile. The 1-5 profiles are greyed out after dropping the file in the folder and unlocking everything as instructed and also googling various fixes (to no avail). I'd rather not edit the curve myself. Any ideas?
    On Page 82 I posted the solution to this:

You'll notice Afterburner is creating a profile file with the exact same name as the downloaded file. Edit the downloaded file and copy the contents into a buffer and then open the profile file created by Afterburner, delete all contents, and paste the contents of downloaded file into it and save.

Sorry if that sounds convoluted. You may have to edit the security of the file you are pasting into, so you can edit and save it.

StarJack
    Last edited by StarJack; 04-02-2018 at 08:55 PM.

Page 84 of 107 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 ... LastLast