Page 13 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Kompensan - no, your voltage/clock profile won't revert back to the default until you click the reset icon (you might need to click apply afterwards as well... not sure).

Anyone else - is it possible to edit the curve below 800mV? I'm interested in seeing whether I can create some super-low power profiles for when I don't want to bother anyone with fan noise.

Thanks in advance.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Matt2097 View Post
    Kompensan - no, your voltage/clock profile won't revert back to the default until you click the reset icon (you might need to click apply afterwards as well... not sure).

Anyone else - is it possible to edit the curve below 800mV? I'm interested in seeing whether I can create some super-low power profiles for when I don't want to bother anyone with fan noise.

Thanks in advance.

Yes I dont know but after press Reset I cannot access to the Apply button so I just saved default settings on Profile 1 to switch it easily.
    I did this because some games run fine with the default factory profile.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Matt2097 View Post

Thanks in advance.
    Not possible, due to bios limit for 3D mode

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Kompensan View Post
    Well after some testing I confirm that´s better to use Onjax method. It works to normalize the temperature and have CPU full power.

Hopefully ASUS make something with this problem... We could all do something in order ASUS team make something out of it.

Any suggestions?
    Not possible, it is designed to run like that. As far as I read reviews of the so called Gamer's notebooks, I see Asus is not the worst case. Almost any notebook shows throttling, some skip over 40% of their clocks. That's really a shame.

We are lucky Intel and Nvidia aren't blocked ability to do UV.

ROG Member Array

I still find it weird that even if i under volted and limited my gpu voltage t0 850mv i still generate the same amount of heat. I still get a constant 85-86c, at least it doesnt surpass that, but it will shorten my notebook's spanlife for sure

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by EpicMomo View Post
    I still find it weird that even if i under volted and limited my gpu voltage t0 850mv i still generate the same amount of heat. I still get a constant 85-86c, at least it doesnt surpass that, but it will shorten my notebook's spanlife for sure
    +1
    Any manipulations with Afterburner doesn't lead me to avoid heat issue. Even 80 degrees seems impossible for me.
    Luckily, i don't play much, so my system doesn't have serious heat "damage" for quite a while.

ROG Member Array

Ive read removing this notebook's dust tape from the vents help the cooling you guys think it will help?

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by EpicMomo View Post
    Ive read removing this notebook's dust tape from the vents help the cooling you guys think it will help?

Read Onjax first post

New ROGer Array

Hello,

I just exchanged my recently bought GL502VM for a GL702VM.

I wanted to ask if anyone has used/is using a vakum Laptop cooling fan (something like that https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LEWRAC8?psc=1) with the GL702VM and if it helps reducing the Temp & fan noise ?
    I figured that the GL502 has a really stupid Screen covering the exhaustions, so can't use those but the GL702 should have enough space.

Also, @Matt I wanted to use your Afterburn Profile which Keep the Freq @ 1500 but when I apply it Afterburn Increase it to 1600 every Point in the graph get increased by 100 ?

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Uriziel View Post
    Hello,

I just exchanged my recently bought GL502VM for a GL702VM.

I wanted to ask if anyone has used/is using a vakum Laptop cooling fan (something like that https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LEWRAC8?psc=1) with the GL702VM and if it helps reducing the Temp & fan noise ?
    I figured that the GL502 has a really stupid Screen covering the exhaustions, so can't use those but the GL702 should have enough space.

Also, @Matt I wanted to use your Afterburn Profile which Keep the Freq @ 1500 but when I apply it Afterburn Increase it to 1600 every Point in the graph get increased by 100 ?

Yes, i have it, you can see it a posts before.

Page 13 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast