Page 102 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1107
    ROG Enthusiast Array

I just disabled it

Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETALJACKET7 View Post
    Did you disabled "fast startup" in the power options?

Also, this stuttering could have something to do with the windows 10 standby cache bug, specially if you only notice it after a while you booted up windows.
    I just disabled it, I'll try tomorrow afternoon.

Thank you.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by l337g0g0 View Post
    CONCLUSION
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____
    Your system appears to be suitable for handling real-time audio and other tasks without dropouts.

Highest measured interrupt to process latency (Ás): 780.643209
    Average measured interrupt to process latency (Ás): 4.832128

Highest measured interrupt to DPC latency (Ás): 751.013532
    Average measured interrupt to DPC latency (Ás): 1.833736

Highest ISR routine execution time (Ás): 252.161265
    Driver with highest ISR routine execution time: HDAudBus.sys - High Definition Audio Bus Driver, Microsoft Corporation

Highest DPC routine execution time (Ás): 829.984568
    Driver with highest DPC routine execution time: nvlddmkm.sys - NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 411.70 , NVIDIA Corporation

Highest reported total DPC routine time (%): 0.035447
    Driver with highest DPC total execution time: nvlddmkm.sys - NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 411.70 , NVIDIA Corporation

Total time spent in DPCs (%) 0.129039

DPC count (execution time <250 Ás): 516835
    DPC count (execution time 250-500 Ás): 0
    DPC count (execution time 500-999 Ás): 175

Anything else? and thank you.
    Don't understand this, and only ran for a minute or two.
    You should run it same time during your experienced problems. Not just run it once. Then if something is causing hanging on your system it will likely cause drops/stutters and your reported problems.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by l337g0g0 View Post
    CONCLUSION
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____
    Your system appears to be suitable for handling real-time audio and other tasks without dropouts.

Highest measured interrupt to process latency (Ás): 780.643209
    Average measured interrupt to process latency (Ás): 4.832128

Highest measured interrupt to DPC latency (Ás): 751.013532
    Average measured interrupt to DPC latency (Ás): 1.833736

Highest ISR routine execution time (Ás): 252.161265
    Driver with highest ISR routine execution time: HDAudBus.sys - High Definition Audio Bus Driver, Microsoft Corporation

Highest DPC routine execution time (Ás): 829.984568
    Driver with highest DPC routine execution time: nvlddmkm.sys - NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 411.70 , NVIDIA Corporation

Highest reported total DPC routine time (%): 0.035447
    Driver with highest DPC total execution time: nvlddmkm.sys - NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 411.70 , NVIDIA Corporation

Total time spent in DPCs (%) 0.129039

DPC count (execution time <250 Ás): 516835
    DPC count (execution time 500-999 Ás): 175

Anything else? and thank you.
    Don't understand this, and only ran for a minute or two.

This may be a wild dart throw...but have you tried disabling HPET (high precision event timer) in the device manager. Just disable and do a full reboot by holding down shift while powering down. Then boot back up make sure it's still disabled in device manager and test.

Hope it helps...but honestly it's just a WAG and at least it's an easy test.

SpookyWatcher

Just google "disable high precision event timer windows 10". Pretty interesting results
    Last edited by SpookyWatcher; 10-05-2018 at 05:27 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

so It's sound issue

So I notice before I ran Latencymon, It stuttered heavy when A MVP sound song play at the end of the round this game, the game earlier today when I picked up the bomb and that sound triggered the stutter.

SO I did disable high precision event timer, I don't think that had an effect.

BUT, The Latencymon told me new information...

CONCLUSION
    Your system seems to be having difficulty handling real-time audio and other tasks. You may experience drop outs, clicks or pops due to buffer underruns. One problem may be related to power management, disable CPU throttling settings in Control Panel and BIOS setup. Check for BIOS updates.
    LatencyMon has been analyzing your system for 0:40:02 (h:mm:ss) on all processors.

Highest measured interrupt to process latency (Ás): 1291.456280
    Average measured interrupt to process latency (Ás): 6.722601

Highest measured interrupt to DPC latency (Ás): 1285.530356
    Average measured interrupt to DPC latency (Ás): 2.919031

Highest ISR routine execution time (Ás): 343.592593
    Driver with highest ISR routine execution time: Wdf01000.sys - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total ISR routine time (%): 0.013928
    Driver with highest ISR total time: HDAudBus.sys - High Definition Audio Bus Driver, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in ISRs (%) 0.025044

ISR count (execution time <250 Ás): 885933
    ISR count (execution time 250-500 Ás): 0
    ISR count (execution time 500-999 Ás): 11
    ISR count (execution time 1000-1999 Ás): 0
    ISR count (execution time 2000-3999 Ás): 0
    ISR count (execution time >=4000 Ás): 0

Highest DPC routine execution time (Ás): 902.313272
    Driver with highest DPC routine execution time: ndis.sys - Network Driver Interface Specification (NDIS), Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total DPC routine time (%): 0.100538

Total time spent in DPCs (%) 0.286679

DPC count (execution time <250 Ás): 7590031
    DPC count (execution time 500-999 Ás): 1028
    DPC count (execution time 1000-1999 Ás): 0
    DPC count (execution time 2000-3999 Ás): 0
    DPC count (execution time >=4000 Ás): 0

Process with highest pagefault count: steamservice.exe

Total number of hard pagefaults 951
    Hard pagefault count of hardest hit process: 879
    Number of processes hit: 8

So I do have two sound drivers going,,,
    HDAudBus.sys - High Definition Audio Bus Driver, Microsoft Corporation
    nvlddmkm.sys - NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 411.70 , NVIDIA Corporation

I think were getting this down to the nitty gritty, thank you all for your help.
    Lets finish this off and end this nonsense.

EDIT: AND fast startup is still disabled, so that didn't fix it.
    Last edited by l337g0g0; 10-06-2018 at 12:21 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

2nd run

SO I ran it again, this time I uninstalled Nvidia sound drivers, the stutters are still there, way smaller.
    Look at the size of the stutters now, after uninstalling Nvidia sound drivers.

But now the Latencymon is saying network also, this is with Nvidia sound driver uninstalled.
    plus page fault CSGO, and the note it put about it producing the sound.

Here's the new Latencemon, and Afterburner pictures...

CONCLUSION
    Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other tasks. You are likely to experience buffer underruns appearing as drop outs, clicks or pops. One or more DPC routines that belong to a driver running in your system appear to be executing for too long. At least one detected problem appears to be network related. In case you are using a WLAN adapter, try disabling it to get better results. One problem may be related to power management, disable CPU throttling settings in Control Panel and BIOS setup. Check for BIOS updates.
    LatencyMon has been analyzing your system for 0:51:52 (h:mm:ss) on all processors.

Highest measured interrupt to process latency (Ás): 4356.740741
    Average measured interrupt to process latency (Ás): 5.778512

Highest measured interrupt to DPC latency (Ás): 4291.555556
    Average measured interrupt to DPC latency (Ás): 2.407320

Highest ISR routine execution time (Ás): 305.156636

Highest reported total ISR routine time (%): 0.012307
    Driver with highest ISR total time: HDAudBus.sys - High Definition Audio Bus Driver, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in ISRs (%) 0.022533

ISR count (execution time <250 Ás): 1228462
    ISR count (execution time 250-500 Ás): 0
    ISR count (execution time 500-999 Ás): 14
    ISR count (execution time 1000-1999 Ás): 0
    ISR count (execution time 2000-3999 Ás): 0
    ISR count (execution time >=4000 Ás): 0

Highest DPC routine execution time (Ás): 1115.347222
    Driver with highest DPC routine execution time: ndis.sys - Network Driver Interface Specification (NDIS), Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total DPC routine time (%): 0.091069

Total time spent in DPCs (%) 0.304370

DPC count (execution time <250 Ás): 11019829
    DPC count (execution time 500-999 Ás): 497
    DPC count (execution time 1000-1999 Ás): 2
    DPC count (execution time 2000-3999 Ás): 0
    DPC count (execution time >=4000 Ás): 0

REPORTED HARD PAGEFAULTS
    Hard pagefaults are events that get triggered by making use of virtual memory that is not resident in RAM but backed by a memory mapped file on disk. The process of resolving the hard pagefault requires reading in the memory from disk while the process is interrupted and blocked from execution.

NOTE: some processes were hit by hard pagefaults. If these were programs producing audio, they are likely to interrupt the audio stream resulting in dropouts, clicks and pops. Check the Processes tab to see which programs were hit.

Process with highest pagefault count: csgo.exe

Total number of hard pagefaults 16226
    Hard pagefault count of hardest hit process: 11547
    Number of processes hit: 58

That's interesting...

Thanks all.
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos no nividia sound driver 2.jpg  

no nividia sound driver.jpg  

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array FULLMETALJACKET7's Avatar

Try updating your sound drivers and also make sure all sound enhancements (like spatial sound and sonic studio) are turned off.

ROG Enthusiast Array

All enchantments off, latest sound drivers

Hi,

So, as it stands, I'm really not feeling the throttling, it's only there at the start of the game and its super minimal, like new stuff being introduced into V-ram or what ever, but at 30 seconds I feel no throttling for the rest of the game.

The thing I did before I lost the throttling was delete Nvidia sound drivers, it stopped the throttling, then A new Nvidia driver released adding a new sound driver back, but it didn't start throttling again.

Maybe the sound driver was not installed properly, or data corruption???

So All sound enchantments are off,I already had the latest Realtek audio drivers, Audio_Realtek_Win10_64_VER6017874, Version V6.0.1.7874 2016/07/20.

I think I'm in the clear now, thank you all for all the help.
    I'll send in this last afterburner picture, it shows super small dips in FPS, I do not feel those what so ever.

Last question, are those dips normal? or are they apart of that existing problem that's now fixed for me not feeling throttling? or is there still a problem, it's just so small now I don't feel it?

Thanks again every.
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos after uninstal Nvidia audio drivers but updated Nvidia drivers.jpg  

ROG Enthusiast Array

Look what I discovered after realizing this is a Nvidia sound driver issue.

https://forums.geforce.com/default/t...31071/#4531071

WOW

https://www.reddit.com/r/StreetFight...ag_or_stutter/

"hat amazes me is this issue has been around for so long, some of the links like the one on steam, is from 2014 and the guy had issues with Watchdogs cause of the Nvidia HD audio."

Nvidia, shame on you man...

EDIT: update: Look when G-force experience launched, and how long this problem has been going on for...
    "GeForce Experience Officially Released, By Andrew Burnes on Thu, May 23 2013"
    Last edited by l337g0g0; 10-07-2018 at 11:34 PM.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array FULLMETALJACKET7's Avatar

I would say those dips are not normal, specially for a non demanding game like CSGO.
    Do some testing in some other game and see if it's better now.

Also, I don't know if I already suggested this, but go to nvidia control panel and change the "power management mode" to "prefer maximum performance". Sometimes when you GPU changes power states, it can cause stutters. See this: https://imgur.com/a/GwIokZK
    Last edited by FULLMETALJACKET7; 10-08-2018 at 06:19 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETALJACKET7 View Post
    I would say those dips are not normal, specially for a non demanding game like CSGO.
    Do some testing in some other game and see if it's better now.

Also, I don't know if I already suggested this, but go to nvidia control panel and change the "power management mode" to "prefer maximum performance". Sometimes when you GPU changes power states, it can cause stutters. See this: https://imgur.com/a/GwIokZK
    SO here's maximum performance...
    I'll do BF4 tomorrow.

Thank you.
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos Max power performance..jpg  

Page 102 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 ... LastLast