Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by Geryy3 View Post
    Yes i did it like this .. just wait and turn off and on , but are you sure i could claim warranty in this case?
    When/If your screen starts to fail, showing pink/red stripes, it will not be a problem to get a warranty claim. Asus repair centers are so used to these sort of problems, they barely asked any questions for me and immediately replaced my screen and keyboard, both were failing.

ROG Member Array

I said that I also have same issue on my new G752VS (replaced one). Official technical service of asus accepted it's return. I think this my last time to buy asus. Two of them (G752VS) has same issue related to hardware...

Quote Originally Posted by Fuauwkchcjw View Post
    I said that I also have same issue on my new G752VS (replaced one). Official technical service of asus accepted it's return. I think this my last time to buy asus. Two of them (G752VS) has same issue related to hardware...
    I just visited a computer shop that sold gaming pc's and laptops. They said MSI laptops also have alot of hardware/reliability issues. In the future i think we should all build our own gaming rigs (The shop will put it together for you if you buy all the parts from them). It will be cheaper and more powerful, also infinitely more reliable. The only thing is that it wont be compact anymore lol.

ROG Enthusiast Array

The only reason to buy a gaming laptop is the size/portability, because they are worse in every single thing when compared to a desktop. They are hotter, noisier, less reliable, less powerfull and more expensive. For the same money usually you can have a better desktop, sometimes a lot better.

That said, I love my G752VS, and i dont really have a place to have a desktop, so a laptop will have to do. We just have to live with the problems a laptop has.

ASUS HQ Service Rep Array Bill@ASUS's Avatar

Hello All
    I've passed your concern to related personnel
    I'll get back to you once I have more information on this matter
    Thank you

ROG Member Array

I received third G752VS from warranty and still it has the same issue. I think I will not request for a new one, because all of them have same issue... Return seems to be best solution...

I received third G752VS from warranty and still it has the same issue. I think I will not request for a new one, because all of them have same issue... Return seems to be best solution...
    Wow. Yes you should just return it if you can, and i wish you the best in your future purchases (Desktop PC, wink wink). ASUS chipsets are ok ive always used them in my pc builds, but their laptops....oh my...

I hope i never see you here again in these forums, in a good way.

New ROGer Array

I have the same issue with my G752VS. Just bought it last week.
    Any solution for this issue? or its normal?

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by arkijay View Post
    I have the same issue with my G752VS. Just bought it last week.
    Any solution for this issue? or its normal?
    I recommend you to return. Even if you replace it with a new one, it will has the same issue. As I learned from the expert, this issue related to connection point between GPU and motherboard and then the motherboard and PSU. GPU input voltage fluctuation is unstable while opening because of the sudden energy drain from PSU (that explains why pink screen can also be seen if charger is not connected) and this causes unstable energy oscillation. That's why you see pink screen while opening. And if you see black screen after ROG logo it is resulting from this issue too, because GPU card stops responding to your motherboard because of this unstable energy fluctuation. I have seen this issue in whatever G752VS I bought and new ones from warranty (total 4) and review videos of G752VS (All G752VS was non OC edition). This issue may cause sudden combustion of GPU or it decreases your PC's life span.

ROG Member Array

I recommend you to return. Even if you replace it with a new one, it will has the same issue. As I learned from the expert, this issue related to connection point between GPU and motherboard and then the motherboard and PSU. GPU input voltage fluctuation is unstable while opening because of the sudden energy drain from PSU (that explains why pink screen can also be seen if charger is not connected) and this causes unstable energy oscillation. That's why you see pink screen while opening. And if you see black screen after ROG logo it is resulting from this issue too, because GPU card stops responding to your motherboard because of this unstable energy fluctuation. I have seen this issue in whatever G752VS I bought and new ones from warranty (total 4) and review videos of G752VS (All G752VS was non OC edition). This issue may cause sudden combustion of GPU or it decreases your PC's life span.
    In addition, it seems, there is no solution. I have sent four G752VS laptops to asus's official technical service all have been replaced with a new one within warranty( this means they know that is a hardware issue but they can not solve it). And then I decided to return and not to get new one. I contacted many asus's technical staffs, but no one has responded my question.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast