cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My On Going Problem With Asus and there USA Repair Center and Customer Service!!!

Rammstein874
Level 7
Well i hope an Admin see this and can get me some real help because i need it! Now where do i begin...

So this all started with my G751JT Notebook and the G-sync Upgrade. So i sent it in on 3/15/16 to get the upgrade and even paid the 100$ to get it. After holding it for 1 month I (& Others) get the email of them not being able to do the upgrade. But before sending the notebook in i told them that i was also having problems with the notebook and the upgrade is a new systemboard and should fix the problem. So they did replace the systemboard and i get the unit back.

So after testing the unit i was still having so got a new RMA on 4/28 and sent the laptop back in. I they repaired the unit again and sent it back to me. After some more testing i was still having problems and sent it back in...

On 5/26 got a new RMA and sent it back in to Asus at this point the sent a Replacement of the same model hoping that would be it...After using it i had some more problems with the replacement unit i got.

Got a new RMA on 8/22 this time i asked OVER and OVER to just get a new model change and they said they would...but again didnt and i got a replacement of the same model.

So now with the second replacement i got i had more problems with the unit and called Asus for a new RMA on 9/20. This time i got a new model replacement of G752VT-RH71. Just got it today and watch this video and tell me if this is normal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkUQQ08FHrw

Now it sounds like its on the LCD panel area so i am not sure what it could be but this is the type of stuff that has been going on with Asus Repair center and this is what they keep sending out...

So even with a different model change i am still getting bad units. Now with shipping i live on the East Coast and i have to send it out to them on the West Coast and Asus sends Ground Fedex Labels to send it into them and then they also send it back ground...So it takes 5-7 days to get there and get back to me.

So at this point i wanted to let everyone know and if anyone else has had this problem...By the way this is not the first time i have had problems with Asus and the repair i get from them.

If an Admin see this and can get me in touch with someone from Asus please send me a message before i call Asus and sit on the phone for hours and tell people my story OVER and OVER!
10 REPLIES 10

toronto699
Level 13
PM Bahz Asus Administrator , The OP of the GSync thread is Bahz , with your GSync issues he will need RMA #s or ticket #s
https://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?240188-Bahz

toronto699 wrote:
PM Bahz Asus Administrator , The OP of the GSync thread is Bahz , with your GSync issues he will need RMA #s or ticket #s
https://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?240188-Bahz

From the start of all my problems he did help me out but i have stopped messaging him as i was hoping Asus Management would have been able to help me...

toronto699
Level 13
Bahz is your best bet , hes helped many in this forum, he really cares about US Asus Owners and Asus's Reputation

toronto699 wrote:
Bahz is your best bet , hes helped many in this forum, he really cares about US Asus Owners and Asus's Reputation

I will shot him a message now lets hope he can help!

It doesnt matter where you are. These asus rog laptops are very poorly built. If you just look around the internet you will find troves of people complaining about their brand new rog laptops giving them hell.

warryabel
Level 7
agree ,its not worth the money...

warryabel wrote:
agree ,its not worth the money...

Yes I know when you spend more than 1500$ for a laptop you hope it is going to work well for you for the next few years.

Sent him a message hoping to hear from him the week. It's just very upsetting because I always stand behind Asus and the products they make buy the more and more stuff like this happens just turns me away from recommending them to anyone.

I also love when you call the support line and you get to speak to a supervisor and they "try" to help you out and you feel like maybe just maybe they can but then everything just goes to crap...I asked for over night shipping or 2 day shipping EACH TIME and each time I was told we will do that for you...and they ALWAYS shipped it ground each time.

Clintlgm
Level 14
Yes PM bill@asus he is the repair rep here in these forum: cl-albert our customer loyalty rep, and Bahz forum manager. all Asus employees
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

Clintlgm wrote:
Yes PM bill@asus he is the repair rep here in these forum: cl-albert our customer loyalty rep, and Bahz forum manager. all Asus employees

I have sent a message to Bahz but i will also send one to Bill as well.

Thanks!