cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Voting for Battle of the LoL Memes [Battle #1]

Bahz
Level 12
It was hard to finalize the 4 best memes, but we have them. Thank you all to who participated in the first battle topic and I hope everyone had a great time like I did. Please continue to discuss on the battle thread to earn additional entries towards the grand prize draw, let's keep the discussion going.

Please kindly pick your favorite meme out of the top 4 and post "voted" in the comments (don't post who you voted for)
to earn 1 additional entry towards the grand prize draw.

Recap of Steps:
1) Select your favorite meme and click on "vote now"
2) Post "voted" and just only this word in the comment section

Note: Please don't try to create accounts to cheat as there are security protocols against this:
1) We can see your IP
2) It's not worth it because you'll lose your chance for the grand prize draw if you're caught - all your entries will be disqualified

Here are the top 4 memes (in no specific order), please select your choice corresponding to the letters:
*Voting ends on Dec 3 at 8:00pm (GMT+8)

a) When you become the target - by Zarthun

b) What it takes to reach the top - by Fabonikazell

c) The feeling when you stand alone at a turret - by petar_popovac

d) Lux Ultimate - by zurkovsky
57 REPLIES 57

A_Catalin
Level 8
b) What it takes to reach the top - by Fabonikazell

voted

Bahz
Level 12
Fixed the picture link for choice a)

voted

Bahz
Level 12
Please follow the rules, need to vote on the poll but you need 1 more post before you're allowed to vote and please don't share who you voted for. The comments part is just for those who want to earn an additional entry for the grand prize draw and I don't want anyone to try and sway others, it's just more fair that way for the 4 finalists.

I can not see the "vote now " anywhere :s

Hahaha, the letter D one is funny. That kid dodging Lux's ult hahahahaha. I don't know how to vote 😞

D was very funny, I am like that when I'm against Lux lol.

voted

MClumsy wrote:
I can not see the "vote now " anywhere :s

It's because you only have 4 votes, if you're allowed to vote then you would see vote now button