Mouse Pad Corsair MM800
    Headset/Speakers Kanyo Y5
    OS Windows 10 64 bit
    Accessory #1 2 x Alphacool Full Copper Radiator 420mm/280mm
    Accessory #2 Monsoon MMRS reservoir w/ 2 x D5 Vario Pump
    Accessory #3 Monsoon Free Center Compression Fittings

New Aura software not syncing with Spatha

Hey there,

So there is new Aura software and new ROG Armory software as well as a new firmware update for the Spatha.

So uninstalled the Aura software and the Armory. Reinstalled the new software for Aura and the Armory.
    I updated the firmware for the Spatha both Wireless and Wired.

Sadly I'm not seeing anywhere in either the Aura or the Armory for the motherboard lighting to be in sync with the Spatha.
    I have seen a new tab for Stats for the Claymore in the Armory software and in the Aura I'm seeing the ability to control the Aura strips and the Strix GPU, but nothing on the Spatha mouse.

I know the Aura is BETA for the Spatha but I'm not even seeing it in the Aura program. Anyone else able to see the Spatha in the Aura software?

The other issue is when I use the STATIC colour and choose lets say RED, I then click on the triangle in the bottom left corner to get the brightest red I can get. I apply and it takes, but when I go back into the software, the dot is no longer in that spot on the triangle. It moves up the edge towards the top. Even if I click and apply the settings again it will not hold in the bottom left corner of the triangle. Wassup?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Brighttail; 11-30-2016 at 02:12 AM.
    Panteks Enthoo Elite / Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7900X / Corsair Dominator Platinum SE 4x8 3200MHz
    MSI GTX 1080 TI / 2x Intel 900p in a bootable VROC RAID 0 / Samsung 960 Pro 512GB
    Samsung 850 PRO 512GB / Western Digital Gold 8TB HD
    Corsair AX 1200i / Corsair Platinum K95 / Asus Spatha
    Acer XB321HK 4k, IPS, G-sync Monitor / Water Cooled / Asus G571JT Laptop

ROG Enthusiast Array

Just posting to say I have the same issue. Bought a Spatha very recently, expecting it to sync up with Aura.. Sadly it does not. At least with this latest version of Aura that I have. Using a x99 Strix mobo.

I had a claymore for a second, though returned it due to being defective (bad keys, etc), that synced up just fine with lighting.. So.. why does a brand new keyboard sync up, but the tried and tested Spatha is ignored?

ROG Enthusiast Array binary100100 PC Specs
    binary100100 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Strix z270e
    ProcessorIntel i7-7700k (delidded)
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 3000MHz (PC4 24000)
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Hydrocopper
    Graphics Card #2EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Hydrocopper
    MonitorHP w2207H (3)
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO Series - 500GB NVMe - M.2 Internal SSD
    Storage #2PNY SSD2SC480G, two WD 1TB WDS100T1B0B in RAID 0
    CPU CoolerPhanteks PH-C350I_BK C350I CPU Water Block
    CaseNZXT Phantom 820
    Power SupplyThermaltake Toughpower DPS G 850W Digital 80+ Platinum
    Keyboard Asus ROG Claymore MX Brown
    Mouse Asus Spartha
    Headset Patriot Viper Gaming V370
    OS Windows 10 Pro (64bit) ver 1703

Same Issue

Guess this is a bump/subscription post.
    Just installed Spartha for my z270e. No mouse hardware found but works with no issues with Armoury.

New ROGer Array

Any solutions? The exact same problem here.

Ex-employee Array

This same question was asked in other threads, the AURA sync for Spatha only works in wired mode and not in wireless mode. If it's not working in wired mode as well, please make sure you have the latest Armoury software with the latest firmware for your mouse and dock.

You can download the latest version at the link below (the latest version is listed for Gladius II but works for Spatha. The new version for Spatha will be released soon):
    http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Acc...464.1476265282

binary100100 PC Specs
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 3000MHz (PC4 24000)
    MonitorHP w2207H (3)
    CaseNZXT Phantom 820
    Mouse Asus Spartha

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    This same question was asked in other threads, the AURA sync for Spatha only works in wired mode and not in wireless mode. If it's not working in wired mode as well, please make sure you have the latest Armoury software with the latest firmware for your mouse and dock.

You can download the latest version at the link below (the latest version is listed for Gladius II but works for Spatha. The new version for Spatha will be released soon):
    http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Acc...464.1476265282
    Why can't there just be a universal software to control everything?
    That way there wouldn't be any conflict. Maybe call it, "Asus Control Panel" or something?
    Fan control, overclock, peripheral control, updates, RGB control, etc. It's a pain in the butt to jump to four or five different Asus programs for different purposes.
    (Armory to setup keyboard/mouse buttons, sync for led, MyLogo, MB Updater, EZ Flash, AI Suite, Clone Drive, ROG Game First, Ram Cache, Extreme Tuning Utility, etc. ) They are ALL different software! Is that really necessary? It's too confusing and cumbersome to the user and we have evidence that some even conflict with each other. I literally have an entire Asus section in my Metro Tiles start menu.

ROG Enthusiast Array Browni PC Specs
    Browni PC Specs
    MotherboardPrime X370-Pro
    ProcessorRyzen 7 1800X
    Graphics Card #1ROG-STRIX-RX580-T8G-GAMING
    Storage #1Samsung 960 M.2 NVMe 250GB
    Storage #2Samsung EVO 850 SSD 1TB
    Power SupplyCorsair RM650i
    Mouse ROG Spatha
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z533
    Network RouterDSL-AC88U

Something like this?
    Allows the lighting effects synchronization between the motherboard and the following devices
    - VGA: ROG-POSEIDON-GTX1080TI-P11G-GAMING, ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-11G/o11G-GAMING, ROG STRIX-GTX1080-A8G/8G-GAMING, ROG STRIX-GTX1060-O6G/6G-GAMING, ROG STRIX-GTX1050TI-O4G/4G-GAMING, ROG-STRIX-RX580-O8G/T8G-GAMING, ROG-STRIX-RX570-O4G/4G-GAMING, ROG STRIX-RX480-O8G/8G-GAMING, ROG STRIX-RX470-O8G/o4G-GAMING, ROG STRIX-RX460-O4G-GAMING
    - Keyboard: ROG Claymore
    - Mice: ROG Spatha, ROG Pugio, ROG Gladius II, Strix Evolve, Strix Impact
    - Microphone: ROG Strix Magnus
    - Aura Sync compatible Asus ROG partners devices, including Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 DRAM, GSkill Trident Z RGB DRAM
    Please refer to https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/Sync.html for full compatibility device list
    please update to latest motherboard BIOS available before installing software
    please update CPU-Z 1.79.1 to avoid conflict with Aura 1.04.42
    for X99 chipset motherboards: to enable DRAM LEDs control, please go to BIOS / Ai Tweaker (or Extreme Tweaker) /DRAM Timing Control / DRAM SPD Write : Enabled
    for Windows 7 32-bit & 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit.
    Look for Aura V1.04.42 download, I found it here.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array Crasje's Avatar

For anyone that has a Spatha - Claymore and new Motherboard. How did you get it all to work?

When I want use Armoury to configure my claybe and use the S5 keyboard functionality (OC with the press of a button), it tells me Armoury can run cause Aura is running. Basically Aura and Armoury are not compatible.

And who does not use the Spatha mouse wirelessly? Thats why you buy it yes? Superfast wireless mouse, less cables, sleek look, cool lights...

As far as I have come, you can't cange/use/steer all your Claymore keyboard functionality, wireless mouse and Motherboard functionality at once.
    Cooler Master Cosmos II (with glass side panel)
    Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W ATX
    ROG Asus Maximus IX Formula
    Intel Core i7-7700k
    Corsair Hydro Series H115i CPU Cooler
    Corsair Vengeance LED 32GB 3000Mhz
    Samsung 960 EVO 500GB NVME M.2 SSD
    Crucial SSD M500 480GB
    Seagate Firecuda 1TB
    Samsung SH-224DB (SATA, 24x)
    ROG Strix Gaming GTX980Ti DC30C 6GD5
    Monitor 1: ASUS ROG Swift PG348Q
    Monitor 2: Samsung HDTV T27D590
    ROG Claymore
    ROG Spatha
    ROG Balteus Qi
    Windows 10

Ex-employee Array

The MB AURA software will be the one to use to sync up all AURA sync capable devices, so currently v1.04.42 is the latest.

binary100100 PC Specs
    MonitorHP w2207H (3)
    CaseNZXT Phantom 820
    Mouse Asus Spartha

Quote Originally Posted by Crasje View Post
    For anyone that has a Spatha - Claymore and new Motherboard. How did you get it all to work?

When I want use Armoury to configure my claybe and use the S5 keyboard functionality (OC with the press of a button), it tells me Armoury can run cause Aura is running. Basically Aura and Armoury are not compatible.

And who does not use the Spatha mouse wirelessly? Thats why you buy it yes? Superfast wireless mouse, less cables, sleek look, cool lights...

As far as I have come, you can't cange/use/steer all your Claymore keyboard functionality, wireless mouse and Motherboard functionality at once.
    I managed to get Spatha to work but only wired. I had to uninstall Armoury and Aura, reboot, install only Aura and then it appeared. But you're right. I purchased this mouse (with a lot of money as this is one of the most expensive mouses out there) so I'd expect EVERYTHING to work as advertised. An Aura sync capable wireless mouse. But Asus had to go and add a stupid "*" and make us choose. Aura with wired or wireless without. That's not what I expected. That's not what I paid for. It's really stupid. Obviously Asus knows that we want Aura to work wireless. If Armoury works wireless... why the heck can't Aura?

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    The MB AURA software will be the one to use to sync up all AURA sync capable devices, so currently v1.04.42 is the latest.
    But Armoury gives us the ability to use all of these nifty shortcuts and DPI settings... please excuse my ignorance but how can you set those up with AURA?
    If we want Aura, we become very limited with functionality. That's not what we shelled out hundreds of dollars for!
    I don't understand why Asus doesn't seem to care about what the demand is. Customers (us) demand functionality with Aura. Asus (you, I assume) say... "Nope. It's possible... but you'd have to charge your mouse a little bit more if we did that." I spent over a hundred dollars for a flashy wired mouse with no DPI settings and a bunch of shortcut buttons that I can't program. But I guess Asus never thought of any of that?
    Sorry, but I'm pretty damn frustrated at all of this.
    Can you send me the source code so that I can fix it for all of us? Please?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast