cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen problems with new GL552VW DM141T

alinsangio
Level 7
Hi, I bought this laptop last week in Valencia. Today I am in Argentina and I find it very difficult to return there in a long time.

When I turn on the laptop for the first time, once on the screen of my screen. This has disappeared and has reappeared without logical cause for me.

Here I upload some photos that I made with my mobile to the screen.

You can see nine ordered shadows that appear randomly in time, because about 50% of the time he used the portable does not appear. It is also a reduction brightness note when the spots appear. Using the computer I realize that not only do they disappear without visible reason but the screen takes on a greater brilliance, a normal brilliance. As if some kind of lighting is malfunctioning.

I installed the latest Intel processor drivers and the Nvidia video card.

To add something more with what I am not satisfied with the touch pad. I watched videos reviews where there is also a slight detachment, which causes an annoying clicking noise, or simply supporting the finger a little stronger than normal.

Has anyone had an experience similar to mine? Do you have any solutions or recommendations?

From now on, I greet you cordially and appreciate your comments. I used Google Translate, for my spanish.
2 REPLIES 2

Bill
Level 7
alinsangio wrote:
Hi, I bought this laptop last week in Valencia. Today I am in Argentina and I find it very difficult to return there in a long time.

When I turn on the laptop for the first time, once on the screen of my screen. This has disappeared and has reappeared without logical cause for me.

Here I upload some photos that I made with my mobile to the screen.

You can see nine ordered shadows that appear randomly in time, because about 50% of the time he used the portable does not appear. It is also a reduction brightness note when the spots appear. Using the computer I realize that not only do they disappear without visible reason but the screen takes on a greater brilliance, a normal brilliance. As if some kind of lighting is malfunctioning.

I installed the latest Intel processor drivers and the Nvidia video card.

To add something more with what I am not satisfied with the touch pad. I watched videos reviews where there is also a slight detachment, which causes an annoying clicking noise, or simply supporting the finger a little stronger than normal.

Has anyone had an experience similar to mine? Do you have any solutions or recommendations?

From now on, I greet you cordially and appreciate your comments. I used Google Translate, for my spanish.

Hello alinsangio
It seems like a hardware issue
I would recommend to do a RMA and send your unit to a nearby repair center for check ups
Thank you

Bill@ASUS wrote:
Hello alinsangio
It seems like a hardware issue
I would recommend to do a RMA and send your unit to a nearby repair center for check ups
Thank you

Thank you.