cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL502VY Right click doesn't work only after windows restart

jasond767
Level 7
Hello everyone,

I have an Asus ROG GL502VY running on Windows 10 Home 1607... if I restart my laptop the right click of my touchpad simply doesn't work, but if I shutdown and then turn on the laptop it will work just fine. I already tried reinstalling the PTD (Precision Touchpad Driver) Mouse driver but the issue still there. Does anyone knows how to fix this problem? let me know if you need to know something else.

Thank you!
6 REPLIES 6

H2O_King89
Level 7
I have the same issue with the GL502VS. came here hopping to find a way to fix

Bill
Level 7
Hello all
I've passed your concern to our related personnel
I'll get back to you when I have more information on this matter
Thank you

Bill
Level 7
Hello all
If you encounter such issue, please contact your local support team and send your unit for RMA, thank you

I have the same issue on my gl502vm and they told me they are aware of the issue but there is no solution, I actually basically want a refund but they told me that isn't possible.

mconan wrote:
I have the same issue on my gl502vm and they told me they are aware of the issue but there is no solution, I actually basically want a refund but they told me that isn't possible.

Do you have the same windows version running? I mean the anniversary update 1607?

Bill@ASUS wrote:
Hello all
If you encounter such issue, please contact your local support team and send your unit for RMA, thank you

I live in Ecuador... I can't do that. They should find a solution for this issue with an update, I remember that when I first received my laptop (1 months ago) I had no problem with the mouse.