New ROGer Array

Asus Hyper m.2 x4 mini/Samsung 950 Pro/Rampage iv Extreme Edition/Windows 10 Pro

My problem: The title reflects the situation and the m.2 SSD is not working, usually after a reboot. Then the bios gets screwy and I have to readjust.

I'm attempting to follow the instructions here:

My first hang up seems to be that I can't get my hands on a legit copy of the bios, when I go here and click on the bios download link I get the following message: "dlcdnet.asus.com’s server DNS address could not be found." Is there an alternate download somewhere that can be trusted?

My goal is to boot from the m.2 SSD into windows 10.

Some questions:

Which PCI-E slot should I put it in?
    My Hyper m.2 X4 mini has a jumper on board for "Asus Hyper kit," should I jump this jumper?
    I have a 980ti Graphics card and I understand that I won't be using 16 lanes, but rather 8 and something about it might be in Pci-e 2.0 instead, can anybody expand on this so I understand what I may be doing by down grading from 16 lanes to 8 and 3.0 vs 2.0?

My cpu is the 4820K

New ROGer Array

Update

Update: I was able to download the bios today (something wasn't working yesterday.)

I've updated the bios and flashed the bios, but I still have problems re-booting to the drive after I set it up in the bios. I say "RE-Booting" because I'm able to boot into the OS after manipulating the settings in the bios to boot to the 950 Pro. When I go to re-boot, the bios settings change and I get a recovery error the following boot.