cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DarthBeavis Project: Dragon Ball Z

DarthBeavis
Level 9
My Son wanted a LAN rig so I decided to do a build based on Danger Dens 450 case. The case is designed to be air-cooled but I decided I wanted to fit some real H20 inside (not one of those self-enclosed kits). The build will be upgraded to ASUS' mini-ITX Sandybridge mobo when it is released. GPU is an ASUS Geforce 460. The backside will be air-brushed with Dragon Ball Z image by Steve Nunez. Will also have MNPCTech handles and feet painted green. Top will have LDR-style fan grills to allow GPU to get air-flow. Also using unisleeved cable extensions all around (cables will be stealthed by a mesh cage I am making).

23 REPLIES 23

ottoyu34
Level 9
Nice idea.
but gaming on wireless LAN?

I am building it not using it at the moment. My house is completely wired with Cat 6 😉

DarthBeavis wrote:
I am building it not using it at the moment. My house is completely wired with Cat 6 😉

I hope XD

Nice little thing, hope to see the final result soon 😉
Martin_metal_88

Colenzo :Coolermaster ATCS 840 | Gigabyte's EP55-UD5 | Intel Core I7 860 @ 3.8Ghz | 4GB G.skill Trident 1600 | MSI GTX460 1GB HAWK Twin frozr | WD 640 black + WD 1TB green + WD 1TB Blue | Pionner DVR-216 | Silverstone Strider Plus 850W | Coolermaster Hyper 212 plus in push pull fan config |

Ask for more!

i never have problems with gaming on wireless.

pcjunkie209
Level 9
Nice!
"I would rather be gaming!" Grunts-clan.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
http://Pcjunkiemods.com
http://c2cmods.com

DarthBeavis
Level 9
Bill from MNPCTech painted some of his luxurios case feet and handles. Sexy as can be . . .

DarthBeavis wrote:
Bill from MNPCTech painted some of his luxurios case feet and handles. Sexy as can be . . .

Just used these photos as reference for somebody asking about them this morning, and the build came out kick ass Darth!

ottoyu34
Level 9
They do make some very nice looking parts, keep us posted.

Still waiting for the painted panels