• LoL

81 27.74%
  • DOTA 2

161 55.14%
  • Other

50 17.12%
Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

So far, DotA is still winning. Apart from LoL and DotA, however, who is winning between Smite and HotS?

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by HiVan View Post
    So far, DotA is still winning. Apart from LoL and DotA, however, who is winning between Smite and HotS?
    DOTA 1 and Smite is mentioned quite a few times

ROG Enthusiast Array

Ironic

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    DOTA 1 and Smite is mentioned quite a few times
    Funny you mentioned DotA 1, in our country a lot of people still plays it. In fact, there still are tournaments being held for DotA 1

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by danzzal View Post
    One more thing about why Dota 2 is really special and why it's a heavily community driven game.

1. Dota 2 have custom games just like the old days in Warcraft engine that uses World Editor. Dota 2 allows other people to create it's own game using Dota 2 Workshop tools! Currently there are plenty of custom games that are very fun to play, plenty of tower defense games, RPG games and even LoL mod is in Dota 2. For me, it's really good for people who want to take a break from playing Dota 2 without leaving Dota 2 client.

Attachment 60935
    Image taken from Dota2.com

2. Dota 2 also allows other people to create their own cosmetic items and submit them into the game. When accepted, they can get some commission based on the sales. People can even make serious money in the game.

definitely a good one opinion!
    but I didn't know that u can have like that commision based on sales when approved.
    didn't bother me bcoz I'm not good creating cosmetic seriously

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by shinz14 View Post
    definitely a good one opinion!
    but I didn't know that u can have like that commision based on sales when approved.
    didn't bother me bcoz I'm not good creating cosmetic seriously
    Oh wow, I didn't know they got the custom games from DotA 1 in DotA 2. Oh my god, those were the days. Treetag specifically is my favorite. I really should install DotA 2 soon, haha. I'll give it another shot. Though, DotA 2 requires better specs compared to LoL. I hope my PC will hold up. Wish me luck.

New ROGer Array

Loco

I think the best MOBA game is a game which has the following five points:
    1. ease of understanding;
      The game, which does not require understanding of any problems, allowing to have an advantage over newcomers. The game principle - equality of new and old players.
    2. a choice in everything;
      The game, which allows you to choose not only his character with unique skills, but also the possibility to choose the location in which to conduct the battle. Agree to bother fighting on the same card.
      Just a good game should allow to choose characters with unique abilities buildup, instead of giving them prepared in advance, allowing you to dynamically change the strategy of the game, depending on the situation.
    3. improve the game;
      by that I mean the existence of the store during the game, which can be exchanged for in-game currency for various improvements during the match.
    4. nice graphics, animation;
      Just a beautiful game with a nice animation.
    5. Freedom of movement, unique emotions of the character.
      The game allows you to run, jump, allowing the character to share a variety of emotions and its allies, which is accompanied by an appropriate animation.

So my choice would be the Land Of Chaos Online (LOCO), if it is not closed. Now I am looking forward to the resumption of the game called TADAR ...

New ROGer Array

Dota2

I have played Dota 1(3-4years?), HoN(1 year) , Dota2(3-4 years?) , Infinite Crysis,(1year) ,Hots(1 year) and also saw some gameplays of LoL........ (I also played Smite 1 month... technically it is a moba.... but i dont like to call it that).

-Even tho i liked Infinite Crysis because it had the popular characters from DC Universe (batman ,superman etc), the mechanics were pretty simple...and the game was closed sadly...

-Even tho i am currently playing Heroes of the storm cause i got bored of Dota2 and also cause it's a bit different with it's TALENTS/SKILLS based gameplay not with ITEMS like the other mobas and also different objectives based maps....

I will still place Dota 2 in the first place because yeah... it's the most complex game in every way..... especially with the new added mod custom maps from Warcraft 3... complex mechanics....awesome graphics... etc.

So yeah if i were to make a Top with these games which i liked and had fun hmm it might go like this:
    1.Dota2
    2.Hots
    3.Dota1

Not sure about these ones order:
    4.HoN
    5.LoL
    6.Infinite crysis
    7.Smite

New ROGer Array

When and where will the winner be announced?

Cheers

ROG Enthusiast Array

'sup

Quote Originally Posted by Amused2Death View Post
    I have played Dota 1(3-4years?), HoN(1 year) , Dota2(3-4 years?) , Infinite Crysis,(1year) ,Hots(1 year) and also saw some gameplays of LoL........ (I also played Smite 1 month... technically it is a moba.... but i dont like to call it that).

-Even tho i liked Infinite Crysis because it had the popular characters from DC Universe (batman ,superman etc), the mechanics were pretty simple...and the game was closed sadly...

-Even tho i am currently playing Heroes of the storm cause i got bored of Dota2 and also cause it's a bit different with it's TALENTS/SKILLS based gameplay not with ITEMS like the other mobas and also different objectives based maps....

I will still place Dota 2 in the first place because yeah... it's the most complex game in every way..... especially with the new added mod custom maps from Warcraft 3... complex mechanics....awesome graphics... etc.

So yeah if i were to make a Top with these games which i liked and had fun hmm it might go like this:
    1.Dota2
    2.Hots
    3.Dota1

Not sure about these ones order:
    4.HoN
    5.LoL
    6.Infinite crysis
    7.Smite
    Try playing League of Legends, who knows, it might be the one for you?

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by Badelhas View Post
    When and where will the winner be announced?\

Cheers
    It's listed in the details in the original post, estimated 4 days after the battle concludes (Thursday, December 22), the winners will be announced on ROG website on Dec 26.

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast