81 27.84%
  • DOTA 2

161 55.33%
  • Other

49 16.84%
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Es Mejor LoL

en mi opinión, por que tiene mucha variedad y cada día están innovando y tambn por uqe siempre regalan skins y hacen eventos.

New ROGer Array

Cool Dota 2 ftw

My vote goes to DOTA 2 because the battles captures your gaming spirit. I like battles that take some time to finish instead in other mobas the battle ends in a matter of seconds. I love the chase after the fight, to get into try hard mode and try your best. The counter strategies that you think in that moments can change the flow of the game, and the items are more utilized opening many paths on builds, and not only the standard ones.
    TRY HARD OR DIE TRYING

New ROGer Array Albrtus PC Specs
    Albrtus PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Z170-A
    ProcessorIntel i5 6600K
    Memory (part number)Avexir Raiden 4x2GB
    Graphics Card #1ASUS DUAL GTX 1060 6GB
    Storage #1Samsung 850 EVO M.2
    Storage #2Seagate 1TB
    CPU CoolerID Cooling Icekimo 240
    CaseTechware Alpha White
    Power SupplySeasonic M12 620W

I'm a stickler for originals rather than spinoffs. I'll stick to the granddaddy of them all MOBAs, DOTA. Been playing it and its analogs since '03.

Blizzard was then the dominant developer with Warcraft III and the aging Starcraft and Diablo series installed on most computers. Blizzard was and still is one of the best developers out there, and one thing they are really good at is making RTS games. Both Starcraft and Warcraft have excellent story, gameplay, and graphics for their time. Admit it, we we're hooked on the campaign story as much as the multiplayer. More than a decade later, we are still waiting for the long-overdue sequel of Warcraft III. But enough of the history....

One thing that is often overlooked in a game is their game engine and its editor. DOTA2 owes much of its existence to its game engine and the creativity of the players. A game engine editor allows player/modders to expand the horizons, making a good game great. Just think of Skyrim and Warcraft III mods, with DOTA being one of the latter. Even after Valve's acquisition, DOTA still retained its distinct gameplay. Valve didn't make a rat rod out of a hot rod. But as I have said, originals are better than spinoffs.

When it comes to MOBAs, graphics play second fiddle to gameplay. Stunning graphics mean nothing if the gameplay is not dynamic, it would be "just another MOBA". Valve is undoubtedly responsive to changes and their support is outstanding. Don't get me wrong here, other MOBAs are themselves good for they offer different gameplay dynamics. Variation is a good thing too, MOBA games will treat other MOBA games like Betas, we in the end are provided with better gameplay.

But it all boils down to our preference really. But the fact still remains that when you play a MOBA other than DOTA, there is always that smell - grandpa DOTA's smell.

New ROGer Array

DOTA the best MOBA game

I think DOTA 2 is the best MOBA game ´cuz it already have a different parts of every moba you could think also includding a dinamic enviroment that allows you to improve yours skill in every new match. whit an easy interface and the option to watch in real time games of PRO-Players.

ROG Enthusiast Array davidlesterbaron PC Specs
    davidlesterbaron PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)LENOVO
    MotherboardASUS
    ProcessorAMD
    Memory (part number)KINGSTON
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA GTX1080
    MonitorSAMSUNG
    Storage #1KINGSTON
    CPU CoolerSTOCK
    Casei dont know
    Power SupplyEVGA
    Keyboard LOGITECH
    Mouse LOGITECH
    Headset COBRA
    Mouse Pad ASUS
    OS WINDWOS 10

Ok let me clear the air on dota 2 and league of legends

I think I'm a little bit late on the topic but I wanna voice out my opinion in the two popular, similar, opposing games of 2016.

IN A SHORT ANSWER, ITS DOTA 2..........................IS THE SECOND, HEHEHHE IM JUST KIDDING.

Of all honesty, both games are equally good but in different setting, kind of players, gameplay and etc.

But for me I preferably play League of Legends than Dota 2.

No bias on both games, Ill explain why.

League of legends have:

A RANKING SYSTEM, A SKIN SYSTEM, NEW CHAMPION EVERY COUPLE OF WEEKS, FREE CHAMPION ROTATION, A RUNE SYSTEM, A NEAR PERFECTION BALANCING OF HERO ITEMS ETC., DIFFERENT KINDS OF MAP/LANE TO PLAY, MASTERY SYSTEM, LESS BUG, SMALL PATCH 1-2 TIME(S) A MONTH, CONDUCTED MORE TOURNAMENTS THAN DOTA 2 .

I also liked Dota 2 because it is based on a old Blizzard game and my personal favorite, Warcraft 3(AKA Dota).

Dota 2:

IS STEAM SUPPORTED, HAS OFFLINE GAME SUPPORT(OR YOU CAN DO LAN BASE GAMES), JUST RELEASED ONE OF THIER BIGGEST UPDATES ON THE GAME IN 2016(7.0) INCLUDES NEW HERO, A NEW INTERFACE, NEW PREGAME, MAP CHANGES, SOME HERO REMODEL ETC., THEY ALSO HAVE A SKIN SYSTEM, HAVE AN INGAME COURIER!!!(LEAGUE OF LEGENDS DOES NOT HAVE ONE :P), AND FINALLY DOTA 2 HOST 1 OF THE BIGGEST TOURNAMENTS IN 2016(THE BOSTON MAJOR).

I hope you guys liked my review feel free to voice out your opinion.

-----------BTW THE STATISTICS ABOVE YOU SEE ARE JUST NUMBERS, ITS ONLY SAYING THAT MANY VOTED DOTA 2 BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY DOTA 2 FANS IN THIS FORUM ----------------
    Programmer By Day, Gamer By Night

New ROGer Array

DOTA 2 is the best MOBA for me

for me, dota is still the best MOBA especially with the 7.00 patch. yes everything has changed within the game but that is what separates dota from other MOBAs. LOL or other MOBAs tend to stick to the original gameplay and skill set of the hero, thus, skill arent being balanced. dota on the otherhand has introduced a brand new world for the users. all the years of knowledge and expertice? now gone because of the new patch. its like having a venture to a new world. in addition to that, dota has been around more than any other MOBAs, i think ? and thats what makes it truly a defense of the ancients. dota maybe old and the community may be hard on new players. but that is what sets dota apart from other MOBAs. the fact that the strongest are the ones that last.

ROG Member Array

Dota ggwp

just wanna add a point. I want to point out about the most important thing you get from playing DOTA 2 as well as LoL, which is the lessons. A lot have said about in-game stuffs and interface including me, but as far as i can see, no one is posting about life lessons. There are two things, the positives and negatives.
    1. Positive lessons. DOTA has taught me English, im each day increasing my english vocabulary, grammar, etc. It has also taught me how to cooperate and not being selfish cause it takes more than just skills to win the game. Studies have also shown that, gamer is usually brilliant in class and has higher IQ than non-gamer. It also helps me to spend money wisely.
    2. Negatives. DOTA like all games, is highly addictive, therefore it must be balanced by other activities, e.g. sports. I have seen people that are really addicted to DOTA and has never spent a full day outside and away from computer, not even prayer or hangout with their family, its like living in a cave, only this cave is equipped with techs. You have no connection to the world outside. Second is time-managing. I am a Muslim, we are obliged to pray 5 times a day, and DOTA (well, its not just DOTA) has turned almost everyone to abandon their prayers and other obligations.
    Now, for me, i have learned from the negatives that, i must not fall for the virtual world, DOTA is good, but there are also many other things to achieve. So, instead of falling to the dark side, hehe... i took the bad habits into life lessons, and as a reminder that life is just too short to spend most of the time with games. And by the way im still siding with DOTA cause of the many features, challenging, and hardness which i have shared in my previous comments.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by davidlesterbaron View Post
    I think I'm a little bit late on the topic but I wanna voice out my opinion in the two popular, similar, opposing games of 2016.

IN A SHORT ANSWER, ITS DOTA 2..........................IS THE SECOND, HEHEHHE IM JUST KIDDING.

Of all honesty, both games are equally good but in different setting, kind of players, gameplay and etc.

But for me I preferably play League of Legends than Dota 2.

No bias on both games, Ill explain why.

League of legends have:

A RANKING SYSTEM, A SKIN SYSTEM, NEW CHAMPION EVERY COUPLE OF WEEKS, FREE CHAMPION ROTATION, A RUNE SYSTEM, A NEAR PERFECTION BALANCING OF HERO ITEMS ETC., DIFFERENT KINDS OF MAP/LANE TO PLAY, MASTERY SYSTEM, LESS BUG, SMALL PATCH 1-2 TIME(S) A MONTH, CONDUCTED MORE TOURNAMENTS THAN DOTA 2 .

I also liked Dota 2 because it is based on a old Blizzard game and my personal favorite, Warcraft 3(AKA Dota).

Dota 2:

IS STEAM SUPPORTED, HAS OFFLINE GAME SUPPORT(OR YOU CAN DO LAN BASE GAMES), JUST RELEASED ONE OF THIER BIGGEST UPDATES ON THE GAME IN 2016(7.0) INCLUDES NEW HERO, A NEW INTERFACE, NEW PREGAME, MAP CHANGES, SOME HERO REMODEL ETC., THEY ALSO HAVE A SKIN SYSTEM, HAVE AN INGAME COURIER!!!(LEAGUE OF LEGENDS DOES NOT HAVE ONE :P), AND FINALLY DOTA 2 HOST 1 OF THE BIGGEST TOURNAMENTS IN 2016(THE BOSTON MAJOR).

I hope you guys liked my review feel free to voice out your opinion.

-----------BTW THE STATISTICS ABOVE YOU SEE ARE JUST NUMBERS, ITS ONLY SAYING THAT MANY VOTED DOTA 2 BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY DOTA 2 FANS IN THIS FORUM ----------------
    You miss a thing, DOTA also have a ranking system called MMR, highest MMR is always a spotlight on youtube. Biggest tournament in 2016 is The International 2016 and not Boston. I think

Laptop (Model)LENOVO
    MotherboardASUS
    ProcessorAMD
    MonitorSAMSUNG
    Storage #1KINGSTON
    CPU CoolerSTOCK
    Casei dont know
    Power SupplyEVGA
    Keyboard LOGITECH
    Mouse LOGITECH
    Headset COBRA
    Mouse Pad ASUS
    OS WINDWOS 10

Quote Originally Posted by angelanz2 View Post
    You miss a thing, DOTA also have a ranking system called MMR, highest MMR is always a spotlight on youtube. Biggest tournament in 2016 is The International 2016 and not Boston. I think
    oh yea i forgot about thier ranking system sorry about that

Laptop (Model)LENOVO
    MotherboardASUS
    ProcessorAMD
    MonitorSAMSUNG
    Storage #1KINGSTON
    CPU CoolerSTOCK
    Casei dont know
    Power SupplyEVGA
    Keyboard LOGITECH
    Mouse LOGITECH
    Headset COBRA
    Mouse Pad ASUS
    OS WINDWOS 10

Quote Originally Posted by angelanz2 View Post
    in dota 2 its probably the boston

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast