View Poll Results: The Best MOBA game

Voters
292. You may not vote on this poll
  • LoL

    81 27.74%
  • DOTA 2

    161 55.14%
  • Other

    50 17.12%
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 284
  1. #91
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    1

    The champion of MOBA games is DOTA 2

    Of course DOTA 2 be the champion of MOBA Games, I can see in the eyes of Gamers that I know (my friends). They so love play DOTA 2, me too. In my country, Indonesia; the popular MOBA games is DOTA 2.

  2. #92
    ROG Member Array seirafrncsc PC Specs
    seirafrncsc PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus X555LN, Asus X550LB, Asus ROG GL 553VD FY019T
    MotherboardAsus ROG STRIX X99 Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-6800K 3.40 GHz 6-Core 15M Broadwell-E Processor
    Memory (part number)2X8GB G.SKILL Trident Z RGB
    Graphics Card #1Asus GTX 1070 Strix Gaming 8GB OC
    Monitor2x Asus VP228NE 21.5" LED 1920×1080 1ms Monitor
    Storage #1Zotac 120GB SSD, 1TB Seagate SSHD Firecuda
    Storage #2Western Digital Caviar Blue 2TB WD10EZEX
    CPU CoolerID Cooling Auraflow 120
    CaseINWIN 303 ROG
    Power SupplyCorsair RM1000x 80+ Gold Full Modular Power Supply
    Keyboard Asus ROG GK2000 HORUS RGB
    Mouse Asus ROG Gladius II
    Headset Razer Man O' War Wireless
    Mouse Pad Asus ROG Sheath, Asus GM50 XL
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Accessory #1 6x IDCOOLING SP12025 RGB
    Accessory #2 Razer Base Station Chroma

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    15

    Quote Originally Posted by danzzal View Post
    Yeah, I agree with your statement. Dota 2 is a hard game. Might be the hardest one in MOBA genre due to its complexity. Even me myself who played for thousand of hours still learned something new sometimes. Plus, Valve also push lot of updates to the game, making the players including me to catch up with the new changes/mechanics/items/etc. But that's what made me like Dota in the first place
    Dota 7.00 will be up later, Welcome back!

  3. #93
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    15

    Quote Originally Posted by raptormigs View Post
    Well, for me I really don't like to compare which one is the best MOBA game because I play DOTA, LoL and Smite. I chose Dota because it's my first ever MOBA game since when I was a kid. I started playing that game and I grew up with it seeing it get mature and improve ever since. I also remember that before we can buy Aegis hahaha. Defense of the Ancients 2 for me is the number one MOBA game because it is well-balanced. The heroes are awesome. They have unique skills that can be enhanced by buying items. You have to be the best at making strategies to be one of the top players out there. Maybe someday you'll see me play in Majors. That's my dream. DOTA 2 IS THE BEST MOBA GAME.
    agreed with this!
    from DOTA1with imbalance to DOTA2 with well balance and much more complicated to win and become a good player. Not just a map but a dedicated game for DOTA2 itself to optimize gameplay and many more!

  4. #94
    ROG Enthusiast Array DJFulcrum PC Specs
    DJFulcrum PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Aorus X7 v2
    MotherboardASUS H81-GAMER
    ProcessorIntel ® Core™ i7-4790
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance 8GB x 2 DDR3-1600MHz
    Graphics Card #1XFX AMD Radeon™ R9 280X Black Edition Double Dissipation
    Sound CardASUS SupremeFX
    MonitorASUS VE228H
    Storage #1SSD Crucial BX100 250GB
    Storage #2HDD WD Blue 1TB 7200 RPM - 64MB Cache
    CPU CoolerCM HYPER 212X
    CaseCorsair Carbide Series ® 200R
    Power SupplyCorsair CX Series™ CX750M
    Keyboard Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum
    Mouse Corsair Gaming M65 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse
    Headset CM Storm Resonar
    Mouse Pad Razer Destructor Hard Gaming Mouse Mat
    Headset/Speakers Creative Inspire T6200 5.1 Speakers
    OS Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Network RouterTP-Link TD-W8960N
    Accessory #1 Logitech WingMan Extreme Digital 3D
    Accessory #2 Logitech WingMan Formula GP

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    29

    Quote Originally Posted by seirafrncsc View Post
    Dota 7.00 will be up later, Welcome back!
    I heard that the game will now have talents and talent trees? I wonder whether this will make the game too complicated… Maybe it is an opportunity to have another go at the game.

  5. #95
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Wacky.69 View Post
    Well for me i would say LoL is the best MOBA. I have been playing league of about 4 years now and would say i like it a lot. I tried DOTA 2 but there is way to many updates and the gameplay wasn't that fun (not trying to make anyone angry) but i think it's just what you like and sticks with you. I'm open to try any game but if i dont like it I wont play it for long. Don't have much to say but league stuck with me and im still playing it because each game is different with different types of ways to build your char. Thats what i like.
    My ally appear 😁😁😁😁😁

  6. #96
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    20

    Quote Originally Posted by DJFulcrum View Post
    I heard that the game will now have talents and talent trees? I wonder whether this will make the game too complicated… Maybe it is an opportunity to have another go at the game.
    Based on my opinion, it will be more complicated from the old one. The old one you have "stats" where when you skill it you will get +2 to all your stats, which are strength, agility and intelligent. You can level up "stats" all the way and maxed at level 10 which is +20 to all your stats. This is kinda boring since all game you will basically always get +20 in every game when you reaches level 25 or you levelled stats all the way to level 10.

    But in 7.00, they completely remove the "stats" and add talents tree. This thing is like a path. Every path will give you unique perks. You need to choose only one from two path for every level 10, 15, 20, and 25. This adds another complexity to the game since you might want to choose the right path depending on the situation because once you chose your path, you can't go back. But, with that new addition, it will make almost all the heroes to scale better at the late game. In other words, this will make the game better and I really liked it a lot.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vsj.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	61.6 KB 
ID:	61040

    Here's an example of talent tree from hero Vengeful Spirit. This adds another variation of play style possibilities by 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 = 16 just from the talents tree alone!

    Just like playing RPG game like Skyrim, once you chose your class ie thief, you can't change your class anymore.
    Last edited by danzzal; 12-12-2016 at 05:55 PM.

  7. #97
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    15

    Quote Originally Posted by danzzal View Post
    Based on my opinion, it will be more complicated from the old one. The old one you have "stats" where when you skill it you will get +2 to all your stats, which are strength, agility and intelligent. You can level up "stats" all the way and maxed at level 10 which is +20 to all your stats. This is kinda boring since all game you will basically always get +20 in every game when you reaches level 25 or you levelled stats all the way to level 10.

    But in 7.00, they completely remove the "stats" and add talents tree. This thing is like a path. Every path will give you unique perks. You need to choose only one from two path for every level 10, 15, 20, and 25. This adds another complexity to the game since you might want to choose the right path depending on the situation because once you chose your path, you can't go back. But, with that new addition, it will make almost all the heroes to scale better at the late game. In other words, this will make the game better and I really liked it a lot.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vsj.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	61.6 KB 
ID:	61040

    Here's an example of talent tree from hero Vengeful Spirit. This adds another variation of play style possibilities by 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 = 16 just from the talents tree alone!

    Just like playing RPG game like Skyrim, once you chose your class ie thief, you can't change your class anymore.
    It does feel like skyrim, im still waiting for my update to finish, 6 damn gigabytes. Cant wait

  8. #98
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    30

    Misconception about League

    I would just like to clarify that League is fairly balanced, for me. People saying that League doesn't require teamwork and a single fed player can 1v5. No, that's not true, if both teams know how to properly play the game, the game wouldn't be easy as 1v5'ing. Trust me, if you play in higher elo's there are games that are nerve-racking no matter how fed you are. There are also games you can't carry just because you have 20 kills and 5 deaths. As i have said before, League provides several objectives that can turn the tides of the game. Baron (League's Roshan), Dragons, Elder Dragon, Inhibitor, Varied item builds, etc.

  9. #99
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    31

    From an esports spectator's perspective, what I want out of MOBA is the kind of complexity and depth that rewards high level play and makes watching that high level play interesting, so I would consider DOTA 2 the "best MOBA" for that purpose. It's a challenging game, which is why it's such a pleasure to see the kind of talent and skill at the competition level. But if I were seeing it from a casual player's perspective, then perhaps DOTA 2 isn't because of those reasons, it has a steep learning curve and a high skill bar if you want to play online, so get good and get good fast. So I guess it depends on which perspective you prefer.

  10. #100
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    3

    LoL FTW

    I choose Lol, Because it's easier to use even for beginners. DOTA is good too, but it's harder to use than Lol, For new MOBA players.

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •