81 27.74%
  • DOTA 2

161 55.14%
  • Other

50 17.12%
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by FrostHG View Post
    Dota 2 even with the bad community and the trashtalkers. its fun to play with friends and rank up in the MMR system. Seeing the number of your MMR slowly increasing is satisfying after every match. There is also the model customization items that you can trade or sell in the market that is capable of giving you some extra $$$ after the trades which i always do in dota :P . Even after I quit dota 2,i can't leave it forever, the excitement of it pulls me back into the game and it is hard to actually leave dota 2 alone haha
    Trash talk, toxic players, etc. will always be there in highly competitive scenarios, especially were the entire enjoyment comes from the synergy of a team. When that doesn't happen it is hard to enjoy any moba or team based sport. Also you cant forget that there are trolls that come on just to blow of steam through cyber bullying or just trashtalking rather than actually having fun.

New ROGer Array

Best MOBA Game 2016

For me, Dota 2 will be the best of them all. I chose Dota 2 because when I was still a kid, Dota is the most played game in any Cafe's and Internet Shops around my place. And I like the fact that this game needs thinking to win team fights and clashes, it just exercises my brain a lot and I liked it. When I heard that Dota will have the version 2, the Dota 2, I was excited on what are the changes that have been made. So when I first played it I was amazed seeing how the game evolved in graphics. So this led me to building my own rig that can handle immense graphics updates of the game, this was the time I met Asus and ROG. Now I can play my favorite game without any lags and fps drops. And seeing that Asus ROG is used in the Dota 2 Boston Major is outstanding. I chose Dota 2 because...

New ROGer Array

dota 2 for the winn!!!

I have played almost every MOBA game out there. It all started with DOTA 1 when i was still in elementary school. It was the very best game that got me hooked. No console games that can bring me back to console gaming even with great stories and gameplay nowadays. Then came variations of dota, from HoN to LoL and others that keep coming up. Then Icefrog teamed up with Valve and created this awesome 2nd version of DotA with a new engine and stand alone client. The game just feels awesome, and the pro-games are really fun to watch. It has a complex learning curve and you can't really abuse heroes/skills/items anymore and that just makes it more awesome and fun to play. Other mobas do have their own merits but what really is great about Dota 2 is the community. Their might be some trolls here and there and cancers as we call them but overall, the community is just a fun loving competitive environment that supports the growth of E-sports in this digital world.

New ROGer Array

best MOBA game

DOTA 2 is the best MOBA . . . nothing else . . .
    Last edited by khrasnaya; 12-10-2016 at 01:17 PM.

New ROGer Array

Red face Dota 2

No doubt, it is the one and only "Dota 2". The prizes of every Valve Tournaments are just like living in a dream. Besides, it's so fun to watch and play. So yeah, best MOBA game is Dota 2.

New ROGer Array

Dota!!

for me its DOTa. Imagine how long it has been running, I remember playing it from dota 1 where the map version is 6.20 something. Then HON came up with similarity to DOTA but it went down after because it is trying to copy Dota. ALso every update and combination of heroes that you can use is really challenging unless you're using a MACRO then it would be a different discussion like when I saw the macro use for Meepo. well I haven't tried LOL because I think the graphics is not that nice (IMO) so please do not hate.

New ROGer Array

Dota2 ♥

ROG Member Array amisfit PC Specs
    amisfit PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Maximus V Extreme
    ProcessorIntel i7-3770k
    Graphics Card #1None (Integrated)
    Sound CardCreative Soundblaster ZxR
    MonitorASUS VG278H
    Storage #1Samsung EVO 850 1TB
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D14
    CaseCooler Master ACTS-840
    Power SupplyCorsair 860i
    Keyboard Logitech K750
    Mouse Logitech G700s
    Headset Tritton AX Pro Call Of Duty Edition
    OS Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
    Network RouterNetgear R7000 Nighthawk

Well to be honest, I don't really play MOBA's. But based on what I've seen whenever I watch e-sports events with some of the different MOBA's I'd have to pick DOTA2 as the best for me. I find it the most visually pleasing, and it's genuinely exciting watching people show off their skills in the game. I can tell it's a very challenging game and requires a lot of good strategy to be successful at it. That's about all I know. I'm totally ignorant. :/

New ROGer Array

The People's Choice

Many are confused of what is the best MOBA game.
    And in this section you will know my opinion of what is the best MOBA game.

First of all, there are many similarities on MOBA game but the difference are the gameplay.
    They also have both uniqueness, but what wins my heart on MOBA game is the DOTA2 because of its graphic style and its very unique style of blindspot and wise moves.
    The Graphics of DOTA2 if i were to rate is 10/10
    The gameplay and its balance is also 10/10
    and its UI on for first timer is also easy to use.

I have also played some MOBA games like LoL and vainglory on cp, although the LoL and vainglory have similarities on blindspot on grasses which removes its uniqueness.
    Well that is my opinion. how about yours?

#DOTA2
    #ROGxDOTA2
    Last edited by tophe15; 12-11-2016 at 02:53 AM. Reason: added my choice

New ROGer Array

DOTA 2... Because you can't win alone in DOTA 2 unlike LoL. lol

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast