Casei dont know
    Power SupplyEVGA
    Keyboard LOGITECH
    Mouse LOGITECH
    Headset COBRA
    Mouse Pad ASUS
    OS WINDWOS 10

Quote Originally Posted by angelanz2 View Post
    just wanna add a point. I want to point out about the most important thing you get from playing DOTA 2 as well as LoL, which is the lessons. A lot have said about in-game stuffs and interface including me, but as far as i can see, no one is posting about life lessons. There are two things, the positives and negatives.
    1. Positive lessons. DOTA has taught me English, im each day increasing my english vocabulary, grammar, etc. It has also taught me how to cooperate and not being selfish cause it takes more than just skills to win the game. Studies have also shown that, gamer is usually brilliant in class and has higher IQ than non-gamer. It also helps me to spend money wisely.
    2. Negatives. DOTA like all games, is highly addictive, therefore it must be balanced by other activities, e.g. sports. I have seen people that are really addicted to DOTA and has never spent a full day outside and away from computer, not even prayer or hangout with their family, its like living in a cave, only this cave is equipped with techs. You have no connection to the world outside. Second is time-managing. I am a Muslim, we are obliged to pray 5 times a day, and DOTA (well, its not just DOTA) has turned almost everyone to abandon their prayers and other obligations.
    Now, for me, i have learned from the negatives that, i must not fall for the virtual world, DOTA is good, but there are also many other things to achieve. So, instead of falling to the dark side, hehe... i took the bad habits into life lessons, and as a reminder that life is just too short to spend most of the time with games. And by the way im still siding with DOTA cause of the many features, challenging, and hardness which i have shared in my previous comments.
    Yea, one of the good thing in dota 2 is that there is NO surrender unlike LoL. The game wants you to play till the end and that what makes a good player pro
    Last edited by davidlesterbaron; 12-22-2016 at 12:08 PM.
    Programmer By Day, Gamer By Night

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by davidlesterbaron View Post
    in dota 2 its probably the boston
    TI was bigger i think, in prize and everything else, dont know about Boston though, cause i was in the middle of my long final week of school exam. So i didnt quite follow

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    I'm very shocked to see that it's so one sided right now and no LoL fan have come to defend it.
    that's because DOTA2 had that much players and community member all over the world

New ROGer Array

LoL

Constantly expanding and offers such a wide array of characters and playstyles you can play anything the way you want. Several maps to play on and whats funner than jumping into the middle of the enemy team and wiping them out when you are about to lose the game and take it to the house for the win!@

Only negatives I can really think of is the desire for the skins and it takes a beating on your wallet.

ROG Enthusiast Array davidlesterbaron PC Specs
    davidlesterbaron PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)LENOVO
    MotherboardASUS
    ProcessorAMD
    Memory (part number)KINGSTON
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA GTX1080
    MonitorSAMSUNG
    Storage #1KINGSTON
    CPU CoolerSTOCK
    Casei dont know
    Power SupplyEVGA
    Keyboard LOGITECH
    Mouse LOGITECH
    Headset COBRA
    Mouse Pad ASUS
    OS WINDWOS 10

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    I'm very shocked to see that it's so one sided right now and no LoL fan have come to defend it.
    ahahah im on team LoL!
    Programmer By Day, Gamer By Night

New ROGer Array

I'm not a huge fan of MOBA games therefore I can't be helpful here.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by FilLis View Post
    Dota2 best MOBA game of all at this time. In a relatively short period of time it has become a game-competition world scale. Tournaments collect tens of thousands of spectators in the hall and millions watching front of the screen, which is comparable to major sporting events! DOTA2 - Best MOBA game!
    agree!
    "The International" was the most awaiting tournament every year and highlights of all. An epic match between pro's, unexpected gameplay and more awesome things!

New ROGer Array

Encouraging Smite Further.

I know the competition has ended, but after i read some comments about dota 2, I'd have to say there were some good points there, like the complex mechanics and that all characters are for free. No one encouraged smite enough here. I played smite since beta.
    When you talk about Gameplay: In smite you don't have to move the mouse to follow your character and there is no light area around you that shows your enemy and a dark area that hide them, it only exists on the map. as while your playing you can see as far as possible, even if they don't appear on map. You have easier control of the character as its a first-shooter-person style. which is the most unique between all. where you have to keep a sharp ear and sight on the the field, and the map ofc,and rotate the mouse for aiming . and that is the main reason i play.
    Even though it has many Over Powered characters, and you hardly get a decent game. the fact that its a first-shooter-person game makes it at top. as for those decent games there would be an incredible gameplay and incredible stability and balance, that they last for an hour at least. But stability in smite is almost non existent, and the balance is almost always off. I play smite for those rare balanced games.
    As for the Community, it sucks. many afk players and feeders. But recently they actually started banning people.
    If you compare Graphics between smite and another game, I believe smite should at top.

New ROGer Array

Dota 2 ofc

Dota 2 never fails to give us smiles,relieve stress and give us joy. Its challenging, now with the new update it gives more challenging gameplay and new tactics. I hope I win a graphics card for my computer thanks *

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by angelanz2 View Post
    yeah nice.. player's enjoyment is most important, and despite what some people think of DOTA's bad graphics, it still wins the day (20+ millions dollar in the international total prize pool), i mean it sure is reassuring that DOTA is the best, most-played, and top ranking MOBA in the world. Just saying, no offense
    DOTA1 have not good graphics but it's ok because in that generation, graphics were in development stage, compare to what we use to now and still developing for more accurate or let's say becoming realistic graphic but YES! DOTA2 si still the best of all moba game!!!

Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast