81 27.84%
  • DOTA 2

161 55.33%
  • Other

49 16.84%
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    Finally a LoL die-hard shows up, I hope the tides start turning back a little. I was expecting to see more 50/50 action between LoL and DOTA 2.
    try out invoker, pudge, magnus, kunka,etc

ROG Member Array

now now.. a lot have said that LoL is more popular than DOTA, but in my country, out of the gamer in my school, only one guy plays LoL. Many favored DOTA for some reason. First, DOTA 2 platform might be easier to get and managed. Second, most of gaming-centers in my country provides DOTA 2, and other games, e.g: Point blank, Paladins, etc, but no LoL. So i think in terms of popularity, DOTA wins. And of course, friends influence.
    Next, tourneys. I never seen any LoL tourneys in my country so far held by gaming-centers, so i cant complain about its organizing, prize, and so on.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Xxzero0000 View Post
    In my opinion, i think LoL is better than DOTA2. I've played LoL for 2 years and played DOTA2 maybe only 10 games. For the gameplay,I think LoL harder than DOTA2. Coz, LoL prioritizing Skill first. For the example skillshot on LoL you have to aim the target manually. Another case in Dota2 you can use skillshot automatically (my experience playing Luna Moonfang). So, in this case i think DOTA2 easier than LoL.
    Other reason why i love to play LoL is there are many interesting changes each patch(buff/nerf to champion skill/item) which is made that game more interesting. I dont know DOTA2 has same / more interesting features than LoL.
    Thanks for reading my opinion, all comments welcome within reason.

Sorry for my bad English 😞😞😞
    nah, try other heroes, such as invoker, magnus, morp, etc

ROG Member Array

LoL > DOTA2

Quote Originally Posted by angelanz2 View Post
    now now.. a lot have said that LoL is more popular than DOTA, but in my country, out of the gamer in my school, only one guy plays LoL. Many favored DOTA for some reason. First, DOTA 2 platform might be easier to get and managed. Second, most of gaming-centers in my country provides DOTA 2, and other games, e.g: Point blank, Paladins, etc, but no LoL. So i think in terms of popularity, DOTA wins. And of course, friends influence.
    Next, tourneys. I never seen any LoL tourneys in my country so far held by gaming-centers, so i cant complain about its organizing, prize, and so on.
    In my country too. Dota2 more popular than LoL. But, in worldwide i think LoL more Popular than Dota.

ROG Member Array

LoL > DOTA2

Quote Originally Posted by angelanz2 View Post
    We are in the same country btw 😂😂😂😂😂

New ROGer Array

Dota 2 For the WIN!

Dota 2 even with the bad community and the trashtalkers. its fun to play with friends and rank up in the MMR system. Seeing the number of your MMR slowly increasing is satisfying after every match. There is also the model customization items that you can trade or sell in the market that is capable of giving you some extra $$$ after the trades which i always do in dota :P . Even after I quit dota 2,i can't leave it forever, the excitement of it pulls me back into the game and it is hard to actually leave dota 2 alone haha

New ROGer Array

DotA

Of course, I think the best MOBA is the original DotA. Nothing is like the classic, the original one!

New ROGer Array

I'm not going to blow smoke and say this or that is my favorite.
    I freely admit I DON'T LIKE MOBA's.
    I would much prefer a game with a well developed storyline.
    A game I can play without the need for any form of having to care about another player
    I gave up on online shooters, I gave up on MMO's
    The true solo play is where I enjoy MY free time.

New ROGer Array

Dota2 for the win!

Hi all and as the title says, I vote for Dota2.

I like the f2p strategy that Dota uses.The entire heroes pool of the bat on the same map with everyone having the same chances of success (which are low ^^).
    I feel that Dota does throw you into the deep end as there is so much to learn, but a steep learning curve is very satisfying and much better then a game that holds your hand all the way.
    The meta changes, there's always new stuff and all in all the community is great (in a match its often a bit tense because its a high risk high reward scenario). Winning in Dota is a huge endorphin high, but a loss feels like a waste of life (especially after a 60min+ game).
    In Dota I also like the mechanics and physics used in the manipulation of your character as i feel it is responsive, fast enough but not too fast. Other moba often feel sluggish or a bit slippery.

All in all, yeah I believe in Dota2

New ROGer Array

Not enough time spent on Dota to actually make a comparison

Quote Originally Posted by Xxzero0000 View Post
    In my opinion, i think LoL is better than DOTA2. I've played LoL for 2 years and played DOTA2 maybe only 10 games. For the gameplay,I think LoL harder than DOTA2. Coz, LoL prioritizing Skill first. For the example skillshot on LoL you have to aim the target manually. Another case in Dota2 you can use skillshot automatically (my experience playing Luna Moonfang). So, in this case i think DOTA2 easier than LoL.
    Other reason why i love to play LoL is there are many interesting changes each patch(buff/nerf to champion skill/item) which is made that game more interesting. I dont know DOTA2 has same / more interesting features than LoL.
    Thanks for reading my opinion, all comments welcome within reason.

Sorry for my bad English 😞😞😞

While I respect your experience (and am happy you love lol), I would like to say that all the points you argue for lol are also true for dota and that 10games is not enough to judge dota in as depth as you do. Especially skill required (whith a huge heroe pool) there is no way that you can actually get a feel for how difficult some heroes are to play.
    The meta changes with each patch and there are a lot of playstyles you will only see in very high skill level games that truly show you the flexibility of dota vs other moba.
    Any way, I wish you all the best and just wanted to point some things out, not in any way disrespect or change your opinion.

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast