cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Centurion online support manual only in German?

amisfit
Level 7
I'd just like to know why the only available downloadable manual from the official ASUS support website for the ROG Centurion 7.1 headset is available only in the German language? Why isn't there an English version available to download? Does anyone have a good explanation for this?

If anyone has a good link for an English version of the manual please reply with it. Thank you.
4 REPLIES 4

Bahz
Level 12
amisfit wrote:
I'd just like to know why the only available downloadable manual from the official ASUS support website for the ROG Centurion 7.1 headset is available only in the German language? Why isn't there an English version available to download? Does anyone have a good explanation for this?

If anyone has a good link for an English version of the manual please reply with it. Thank you.

I believe it was released first to Germany, I don't think the product has been released to the US yet? I believe they will update the support page very soon with other language versions of the manual.

Bahz wrote:
I believe it was released first to Germany, I don't think the product has been released to the US yet? I believe they will update the support page very soon with other language versions of the manual.

Ok, thanks. That makes sense. I wonder when it will be released in the US?

amisfit wrote:
Ok, thanks. That makes sense. I wonder when it will be released in the US?

I'll find out that for you.

when in italy?
i have the 7.1 strix but i want this stuff 😉