cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Tytan case

drunkenvalley
Level 7
Will the computer case itself be available for consumer market, or will the case be exclusive to the full package computer?

Tried searching, but "Tytan" returned nil. Google searches are also proving naught for me, but maybe I just don't have the google-fu for this. 😞

Additionally, I already tried Asus' support section, but they never got back to me on it.
They did however send me an email asking me to rate my satisfaction with the service...
8 REPLIES 8

chrsplmr
Level 18
Where did you 'hear' about this then?

chrsplmr wrote:
Where did you 'hear' about this then?

That's a bit strange question... It's on the frontpage of Asus.com. And advertisements were running like mad during the ROG Tournament recently.

So what do you mean?

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
Unfortunately the case is limited to buying the whole PC as internally it's somewhat customized. Try searching for CG8565: http://www.asus.com/Desktop/Gaming/ROG_CG8565/.

Aww.... I honestly doubt it's truly all that customized that it couldn't be sold separately, but oh well.

X-ROG
Level 15
Unfortunately the case is limited to buying the whole PC as internally it's somewhat customized. Try searching for CG8565: http://www.asus.com/Desktop/Gaming/ROG_CG8565/.

X-ROG
Level 15
It's mostly standard but not wholly so, so it's not really suitable to sell on its own.

When Dell made their XPS 700 I really really really wanted one but could never buy one on its own 😞 That was a beautiful case.

So there is really no way that the case is coming seperatly? 😞

Because, I have a ROG theme Mobo, the REX4, and I love the case! 😄

ROG@Fryslan wrote:
So there is really no way that the case is coming seperatly? 😞

Because, I have a ROG theme Mobo, the REX4, and I love the case! 😄

Nope sorry. They aren't going to sell it separately.

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
Nope sorry. They aren't going to sell it separately.

Damn, it's a shame, because, they sell the ROG case, under an ROG label, without any kind of ROG hardware in it?

I read, the put just a normal Z68 board in it! 😞

chrsplmr
Level 18
That is a killer case... get your mod on.. there are tons of cases...
rex4....??? i wish they would stand up and not need a case...sortof...good hunt'n&mod'n.c.