cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Smart Gesture Trouble

BlueEyes
Level 7
So as the title says, i have some trouble with my touchepads smart gesture, meaning my SmartGesture randomly dissapears from my pc, like it has been uninstalled even tho i physicaly didn't remove it, making my touchpad a mess, i can move the pointer using touchpad, my touchpad right/left click work, but i can't zoom in/out , i can't scroll and i can't disable/enable my touchpad using the FN+F9 combination i usually use, and when i went to check the smart gesture it wasn't there, and this has been happening to me quite frequently and its kind of starting to annoy me : |, and positive feedback is welcome

- Peace ❤️
3 REPLIES 3

Szora
Level 7
This has happened to me a couple times as well. I am also having another issue with my Asus smart gesture, where when it is installed and running my cursor feels weighed down and after every click it doesn't respond right away. Like it lags for a millisecond and stays in place just long enough to notice. I've uninstalled smart gestures and it goes away: the mouse responds like normal. I want to be able to have smart gestures and not have my cursor stall like that because it very annoying in game. Not really sure how to explain it any other way, wondering if anyone could help maybe? 😞

Bill
Level 7
Hello All
Can you tell me which model are you using and when did you start experiencing this issue?
If you have issues while the Smart gestures is installed, please tell me which version is it.
If you did a clean install of a new operating system, please provide the details as well, thank you

Bill@ASUS wrote:
Hello All
Can you tell me which model are you using and when did you start experiencing this issue?
If you have issues while the Smart gestures is installed, please tell me which version is it.
If you did a clean install of a new operating system, please provide the details as well, thank you

The model of my laptop is G752VL. The version of Smart Gestures I installed was Version V4.0,5. My OS is Win 10, I just bought my laptop about a week ago so its brand new. Smart gestures was not installed when I got it so i Didn't notice the issue until after I installed the smart gestures.