cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm having a problem with Bluetooth

Reptorian
Level 7
After Windows Update, at some point, I was having problem with the Bluetooth radio, and I went every steps known to man to attempt to fix Bluetooth. It was working a bit after a Windows Update, and I deleted the Restore point in order to save some space plus I already have a backup drive. From what I'm seeing, the bluetooth device does have the ability to receive signals from other devices surrounding the computer through wall, but it doesn't seem to connect very well to any of my device. Furthermore, there is no bluetooth icon in my tray, no bluetooth device in device manager, bluetooth service is enabled, and I have tried reinstalling Bluetooth drivers (with failure because incompatibility with x64). In my computer, there is a Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter, and it did came with Bluetooth capacity, but it doesn't seem to work. At this point, I might just as well get a Bluetooth USB dongle.
1 REPLY 1

Reptorian
Level 7
I have a update. In the end, I found out my Bluetooth hardware failed after booting into Linux. I'm skeptical it even works. So, I'm resorting to USB Bluetooth.