Thread: G752VS eDrivers

New ROGer Array

G752VS eDrivers

Hello Guys i need your help, have anybody from you the esupport folder from the g752vs gaming laptop and then this upload too onedrive other hoster?i need this folder.

i say thxfor your helps and i hope anybody have it and upload it, i called asus but they say we have no esupport folder.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array DeltaActual's Avatar

I don't have one, but someone mentioned earlier that VS's Esupport have identical drivers as on Asus support page.
    GL704GW

New ROGer Array

I found in forum a esupport folder from g752vt, the vt have same processor only thing is others, the graphicscard, gtx 970,980 vs have 1070 and 1080, is the vt esupport driver folder the same as vs esupport drivers?i hope anyone can share the drivers, because i hate it, all drivers downloading from asus page, its very faster to start it from esupport!
    Last edited by Chris19756; 12-22-2016 at 01:36 PM.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array DeltaActual's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris19756 View Post
    I found in forum a esupport folder from g752vt, the vt have same processor only thing is others, the graphicscard, gtx 970,980 vs have 1070 and 1080, is the vt esupport driver folder the same as vs esupport drivers?i hope anyone can share the drivers, because i hate it, all drivers downloading from asus page, its very faster to start it from esupport!
    I hope you realize that esupport folder is around 3GB in download size. And you'll get older drivers than the ones on the support page right now. Go figure.
    Last edited by DeltaActual; 12-22-2016 at 03:11 PM.
    GL704GW

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaActual View Post
    I hope you realize that esupport folder is around 3GB in download size. And you'll get older drivers than the ones on the support page right now. Go figure.
    yeah i know, the older drivers i can update by myself and with asus live update and intel driver update, but its better all installed from esupport and programs, and asus live update-intel, made the rest, i hope anyone is good too me and upload the 3gb size esupport

ROG Guru: White Belt Array Sheltem PC Specs
    Sheltem PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ASUS G752VS-GB139T
    MotherboardASUS Prime X299-Deluxe II
    Processori9-10900X
    Memory (part number)F4-3466C16Q-64GTZKK
    Graphics Card #1MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio
    Graphics Card #2some 3080 Ti, whenever it launches
    Monitoracer Predator X34 (Curved 34", UWQHD 3440x1440@100Hz, IPS, G-Sync)
    Storage #11TB Samsung 970 Pro
    Storage #22TB and 500GB Samsung 860 EVO
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D14
    CaseCorsair Carbide 678C Low Noise ATX
    Power SupplyEVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2
    Keyboard Logitech G910 (Orion Spark)
    Mouse Logitech PRO
    Mouse Pad Logitech G440
    Headset/Speakers Edifier S330D
    OS Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
    Network RouterMikroTik RB1100AHx4
    Accessory #1 Linksys WRT1900AC (Stock OS, WiFi AP-only bridge)
    Accessory #2 TP-LINK SG1005D

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaActual View Post
    Well, I believe the author wished to point out dreadful download speeds for the ASUS support site, wherever they are currently located.
    In any case, probably only the realtek HD audio might have some vendor-specific things.

I'm pretty sure graphics card, WLAN card, ethernet card drivers on the G752VS page are actually reference drivers; hence it's better to just download directly from the card manufacturer's website. As for ASUS software itself there have been some critical fixes (keyboard and overheating related) over the last 30 days, so it's best to get things from the support page.