cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G752VS eDrivers

Chris19756
Level 7
Hello Guys i need your help, have anybody from you the esupport folder from the g752vs gaming laptop and then this upload too onedrive other hoster?i need this folder.

i say thxfor your helps and i hope anybody have it and upload it, i called asus but they say we have no esupport folder.
5 REPLIES 5

DeltaActual
Level 12
I don't have one, but someone mentioned earlier that VS's Esupport have identical drivers as on Asus support page.
G614JV

I found in forum a esupport folder from g752vt, the vt have same processor only thing is others, the graphicscard, gtx 970,980 vs have 1070 and 1080, is the vt esupport driver folder the same as vs esupport drivers?i hope anyone can share the drivers, because i hate it, all drivers downloading from asus page, its very faster to start it from esupport!

Chris19756 wrote:
I found in forum a esupport folder from g752vt, the vt have same processor only thing is others, the graphicscard, gtx 970,980 vs have 1070 and 1080, is the vt esupport driver folder the same as vs esupport drivers?i hope anyone can share the drivers, because i hate it, all drivers downloading from asus page, its very faster to start it from esupport!

I hope you realize that esupport folder is around 3GB in download size. And you'll get older drivers than the ones on the support page right now. Go figure.
G614JV

DeltaActual wrote:
I hope you realize that esupport folder is around 3GB in download size. And you'll get older drivers than the ones on the support page right now. Go figure.

yeah i know, the older drivers i can update by myself and with asus live update and intel driver update, but its better all installed from esupport and programs, and asus live update-intel, made the rest, i hope anyone is good too me and upload the 3gb size esupport :rolleyes:

DeltaActual wrote:

Well, I believe the author wished to point out dreadful download speeds for the ASUS support site, wherever they are currently located.
In any case, probably only the realtek HD audio might have some vendor-specific things.

I'm pretty sure graphics card, WLAN card, ethernet card drivers on the G752VS page are actually reference drivers; hence it's better to just download directly from the card manufacturer's website. As for ASUS software itself there have been some critical fixes (keyboard and overheating related) over the last 30 days, so it's best to get things from the support page.
He who invokes history is always secure.
The dead will not rise to witness against him.

You can accuse them of any deeds you like.
Their reply will always be silence.