CaseNZXT S340 – Designed by Razer
    Power SupplyCorsair RM750
    Keyboard DeathStalker by Razer
    Mouse Deathadder CHROMA - Razer
    Mouse Pad Razer Mouse Mat
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Multimedia Speakers Z150
    OS Win 10 Pro
    Network RouterLinksys

Suit 3 overclock - MB code 04 - CPU dead!

Hello,

I have new PC bought it 3 weeks back and was running fine. I was trying to make my CPU to go on 4.6ghz as I was on 4.5ghz. So I decide to use ASUS suit 3 in this case with the 5-way *optimization.

PC required restart and it came back up normally and start on 4.6ghz with 15sec stresstest. The moment it started for like 2 sec PC restarted and then screen, keyboard and mouse went off. The RGB lights in the Maximus hero viii was still on.

Nothing happen and I saw the *code on the MB was on 04.

Tried almost all possible solutions :-

*Reset CMOS, remove RAMs, change slot, using one slot, GPU out and in, Eventhough the thing that doesn't make sense I did such as removing the CPU. Nothing worked MB still showing 04 when I try to start it. But before 04 there are few numbers letters coming and then after like 5 sec I will see the 04.

I took it to the shop and we tried almost everything there nothing work last thing we did replace the CPU with used one just to test and screen back to work but with massage something to do with (RAID) eventhough I don't have.

I left my PC there so they will check and get back on Monday if it can be fixed by configuration or need a CPU replacement.*

Could it be that easy for CPU to be burned out or died that simple? Any thoughts ?*
    Last edited by RazerWaleed; 12-24-2016 at 07:11 PM.