cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long It took to get your Watch Dogs 2 key?

M_STevens
Level 7
Hello there!

I bought my GTX 1080 ROG STRIX, and after asking for my key, It took about 2 weeks (Dec 16) to get an answer, asking to send my PPID, SN and invoice.

After 2 more weeks, here I am now, still waiting!

Does anyone knows why It takes so long?

I don't know what to do!
9 REPLIES 9

JustinThyme
Level 13
If you didn't have a card with the key in the box prepare for a long wait! Go back and read the details. This isn't on the manufacturer, its on the retailer and every item that is supposed to include a key for the free game specifies "Select Retailers".

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

JustinThyme wrote:
If you didn't have a card with the key in the box prepare for a long wait! Go back and read the details. This isn't on the manufacturer, its on the retailer and every item that is supposed to include a key for the free game specifies "Select Retailers".

The only thing it came with, was a coupon for a special ship in the game "World of Warships".

AbyXzss
Level 7
Just 2 days for me after I submitted the Proof of purchase, S/N and PPID of my GTX 1070 that was purchased last December 16, 2016. However, I haven't got the code yet for Mafia III.

AbyXzss wrote:
Just 2 days for me after I submitted the Proof of purchase, S/N and PPID of my GTX 1070 that was purchased last December 16, 2016. However, I haven't got the code yet for Mafia III.

How long you've been waiting for you Mafia III code?

From what I have read so far, the S/N, PPID and Proof of Purchase with date visible redemption process is restricted:
The following process is available for Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, South Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippine, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.

As far as other regions are concerned, JustinThyme is correct. If a retailer sold you a non-promo box, you aren't going to get anything, because your product is not a part of any promotions.
He who invokes history is always secure.
The dead will not rise to witness against him.

You can accuse them of any deeds you like.
Their reply will always be silence.

M STevens wrote:
How long you've been waiting for you Mafia III code?

Since December 16 🙂

They gave me an answer now, I forgot to put my country with the infos!

If he asked for more infos, then probably I can get the game!

I hope it doesn't take one more week!

M STevens wrote:
They gave me an answer now, I forgot to put my country with the infos!

If he asked for more infos, then probably I can get the game!

I hope it doesn't take one more week!

Only to make sure you are in qualifying APAC/SEA countries:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?88321-UPDATED-ROG-Game-Code-Promotion-Information-PLEASE-R...
He who invokes history is always secure.
The dead will not rise to witness against him.

You can accuse them of any deeds you like.
Their reply will always be silence.

JustinThyme
Level 13
Nothing worse than having to jump though flaming hoops. I did that not long ago over a $30 MIR that I never got.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein