cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog front base

HeroVIII
Level 7
Hello, just released the new firmware 57, for our Rog Front Base, Version 1.01.28.
https://www.asus.com/es/Motherboards...Desk_Download/

I would like to know if anyone tried it, what news there is, and if at last Asus has solved the problem that so many headaches is bringing us all to properly run the firmware update with its file "Asus setup" or must be done Manual way, ie: crossing your fingers because everything goes well and not give us a blue screen and the front is left in black; Using the firmware update utility and looking for it to run it.
Because I'm very scared to try it myself after having done two RMAs in addition to a lot of frustration until I could get it to work with the 48 firmware except the eq bar, which for me is dispensable, would look great aesthetically but nothing more.

Thank you. 😄
10 REPLIES 10

HeroVIII
Level 7
Apparently none have tried the new firmware.

Well, from what I see the thing was wrong, because they have removed the update and also the Sonic Suite firmware they recommended for this ... will be something of the holiday dates of now... 😮 😉

Has anyone tried them and can you tell us whether they are installed with the Asussetup file directly or is still manually?

They have been put here:

https://www.asus.com/es/Motherboard-Accessory/ROG_Front_Base/HelpDesk_Download/

Has anyone installed it?

Has anyone installed the FW 57 with the Bios 3101?

Jagdseelen
Level 8
Wow the clock on my ROG Front Base works again. It has only been not functional for the past 6 months or so.

Jagdseelen wrote:
Wow the clock on my ROG Front Base works again. It has only been not functional for the past 6 months or so.

I from the FW 47 works everything except the EQ bar, aesthetically looks great, but I do not need DSP sound.

The only thing that is made in fault although it is not that annoying, is to be able to change the clock between 24H and AM / PM.
For the rest, in my opinion is the most beautiful front that I have seen in the market.

Jagdseelen
Level 8
Give them a year or 2 and they will release a RGB one. lol

Jagdseelen
Level 8
Fun just had a black out and now my ROG Front Base's clock shows as --:-- again. Running fw57.