cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heating issue while playing in Ultra Settings

Ahmed_Sadman
Level 7
Hi,

I searched the forum to get my answers, but I found none that provides my specific answer. So I am posting it again.

I own GL552VW which is about one month old. I was playing "Assassin's Creed Syndicate" with Ultra High settings (or mostly ultra high), I monitored my CPU Core temp and found that it reaches MAXIMUM 93 C and AVERAGE 77 C, the max temp is 93 C, but it does not mean that it remains always 93 C, as you can see that the AVG temp is much lower. Although, I don't understand why it reaches that kind of temp, should I be worried?

While my PC is idle, it sticks around 40 C. And it reaches 50-60 while I watch movie or browse online. Another thing, GPU temp is 82 MAX, so I am not worried about the GPU very much, because as far as I know, 82 C is safe for GPUs.

Can I use Vacuum Coolers like the Opolar with my NB model?
2 REPLIES 2

RobertT
Level 7
Well it's safe my GL752 goes well above 80 degrees in Overwatch Ultra settings at 60 fps so you're getting pretty normal temps, although it depends on your environment. I don't think that Vacuum coolers will help that much maybe just 2-5 degrees (as far as I know). But you should definitely check some videos on them.

RobertT wrote:
Well it's safe my GL752 goes well above 80 degrees in Overwatch Ultra settings at 60 fps so you're getting pretty normal temps, although it depends on your environment. I don't think that Vacuum coolers will help that much maybe just 2-5 degrees (as far as I know). But you should definitely check some videos on them.

You mean your AVERAGE TEMP goes up 80 C? Mine reaches 77 C *avg and 93 max. I also heard that GL752 has better coolig system than Gl552.