cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seriously, Where is the Rog Centurion Headset?

Blo0dyClub
Level 7
*7 January in CES 2016 | Asus showed the Rog Centurion Headset....

*9 September 2016 | Official Video of the Rog Centurion Headset...

*17 September 2016 | Republic Of Gamers Announces the Rog Centurion Headset....

*4 October 2016 | Gallery, Up-Close of the Rog Centurion Headset & Offical Release date:
-ROG Centurion will be available this month, check with your local retailers for exact dates!

*Now 7 January 2017 | I still waiting from October when they officially said they will come out this month. Nothing new, no information...

What's the problem? Why has not gone on sale yet?

It seems to me they will never go on sale 😞
14 REPLIES 14

Bahz
Level 12
We're sorry about all the delays but it kind of happens a lot with the peripheral products (I consider headsets as peripheral), most of the time it's always driver or software related that cause the delays. The Centurion will be available very soon, thanks for your patience.

omarras
Level 7
Bahz, can you give us a ballpark release date? *A week, a month? *6 months? *Asus never gives any information when products are delayed...

omarras
Level 7
Guess not...

And 13 Days later..... Still nothing.

Still nothing...:(

Still nothing:(

Bahz
Level 12
Well I already have a retail sample on hand that I'm shipping it out to one of the winners for the ROG Forum Battleground campaign.

The stock is in stock and seems to be ready, but like I said before it's all to do with the software and drivers that are still being tweaked right now.

Edit:
Unfortunately I don't know the release dates as it differs by region and I'm not in sales so I can't provide this information.

omarras
Level 7
its just too bad there is no one in here that worked at ASUS that could actually call someone to find out when they were going to release this....

Wait, Bahz, where do you work?

omarras wrote:
its just too bad there is no one in here that worked at ASUS that could actually call someone to find out when they were going to release this....

Wait, Bahz, where do you work?

I work at in the HQ in Taiwan. As I mentioned in my previous post, the release date differs for all countries.