cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

you rear line out impedance is equal to or higher than 110 ohms

marcelmaria
Level 7
Can anyone tell me if this message is normal?

Enhancement level is set to Extreme

NB Ask for an accurate determination of the impedance volume on the remote control of the headphones to maximum.

I get when connecting me Logitech 2.1 speaker this message.

The Beta V6.0.1.7960 I have experienced various problems

No sound from speakers logitech me if I sound I got logitech speakers it just sounded like they were blown up.

Now through intel newer version downloaded now normal sound

version 6.0.1.7982

Only I keep this notification

Enhancement level is set to Extreme

NB Ask for an accurate determination of the impedance volume on the remote control of the headphones to maximum.

System
Asus Maximus Formula Z270
Intel core i5k 7600
asus rog strix 1080
13 REPLIES 13

marcelmaria
Level 7
Nobody ?

marcelmaria
Level 7
Nobody can help me ?

JustinThyme
Level 13
Slow down a little, This is an enthusiast forum.
Im an electronics engineer and I dont understand what it is you are asking.........

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

JustinThyme wrote:
Slow down a little, This is an enthusiast forum.
Im an electronics engineer and I dont understand what it is you are asking.........

Apologies for responding too exaggerated.

I will try my problem better handled to write.

After my PC to have built
I got on the old driver no sound from my Logitech 2.1 speaker set.

Through my skate headset (via USB connected) or sound. After a restart I got a sort of creaking sound from my headset.

Then continued to investigate. Got another sound from my speakers. This sounded as if the speakers were blown up.

Now with the new driver I did sound normally only do I get this message the reports of supreme fx.

You rear line out impedance is equal to or higher than 110 ohms (Here I am now worried about)

My home cinema is 6 ohms connected via our TV.

My PC with Logitech speakers to 110 ohms does not seem right.

Sorry for my bad english

marcelmaria
Level 7
Nobody ?

Hi @marcelmaria -

Have you tried to plug in your Logitech speakers into any other audio sources to see if they still work? It almost sounds like the speakers, or the speaker connection to rear Audio Out, are broken.

Code_Frenzy
Level 9
I don't believe that your speaker is broken, so do not worry. I experience the same message with my Turtle Beach headset. It is caused because the headset has a volume control in-line. Maybe your speakers have something similar? It is just a notification that the audio output gain has been adjusted to match the detected impedance of your speakers. If you have an in-line volume control you could try setting it to its max before plugging the speakers in to see if the message persists.

Personally I would just ignore the message!

Code_Frenzy
Level 9
I don't believe that your speaker is broken, so do not worry. I experience the same message with my Turtle Beach headset. It is caused because the headset has a volume control in-line. Maybe your speakers have something similar? It is just a notification that the audio output gain has been adjusted to match the detected impedance of your speakers. If you have an in-line volume control you could try setting it to its max before plugging the speakers in to see if the message persists.

Personally I would just ignore the message!

I got the same message when I plugged in my Razer Tiamat 7.1 headset. clicked ok and everything seems to work with my sound and headset.