cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL552VW - DH74 Battery suddenly die

nhoxmeobill16
Level 7
Hey guy,
I got a GL552VW on October. I am very sacrifice with it until two day ago my battery suddenly stopped working.
That day, I took it to school and turned it on like normal. After that I launched After Effects and suddenly my laptop turn off. There was no warning. I tried to turn it back on but the led light lighted on for a few sec and turn off to. Tried pressing the power button but no hope. So I plugged in the power cord and it successfully turned back on and the battery was 98%. So I tried to unplug and the laptop turn off again. Tried multiple time with the same result. The thing is it still working fine last week.
So when I came back home I tried many things online - not work. I removed the battery turn it on and put the battery in again. But this time it was 28% (the heck).So I let it sit there to see if it charge or not. Well, it said "28%, plugged in, charging" for hours. I got bored so I played some game and it went back to 95%. So tried unplug the power cord and the laptop still turning off immediately. The led light have turn from green to orange. And now it is flickering orange.
It just like my laptop is resist using my battery. Or my battery is dead which I have only used it for 10 times (I counted).
I hope you guy give me some solutions to this problem. Buying a new battery is a little bit out of my reach. This laptop was bought on Amazon in USA and my cousin brought it to Vietnam for me so it kinda hard to do anything here.
Thank you in advance!

Ps: My battery wear level is 38% and I don't know what that mean.
1 REPLY 1

Bill
Level 7
Hello nhoxmeobill16
I'm sorry but I recommend sending your unit for RMA.
Thank you