Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Can you please make a movie of the issue with the phone ? It would help others identify it

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Hello there.

I'd appreciate a video or something to identify this issue as well. I have a G752VS-OC Edition with G-Sync enabled and have not experienced any flickering at all in any game. Currently playing Doom 2016 on steam. I am curious to see what exactly you are seeing and will help if I can.

ROG Member Array

What is the OS of all you people that are having the problem. The latest build of Windows 10 has serious issues with fullscreen gaming. Have you guys tried playing in windowed mode?

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by BogdanCiulei View Post
    Can you please make a movie of the issue with the phone ? It would help others identify it
    I will try to do that later, though the flickering is sublte and I am not sure if my smartphone camera can catch it.

Quote Originally Posted by NobCaik View Post
    What is the OS of all you people that are having the problem. The latest build of Windows 10 has serious issues with fullscreen gaming. Have you guys tried playing in windowed mode?
    I am using Windows 10, and I tried fullscreen and windowed mode, that seems not to help.

Currently I am playing Game of Thrones from Telltale, and there is no flickering at all with enabled G-Sync - but I have to admit that this game is not very demanding.

I noticed something strange: When G-Sync is enabled before I start a game, it flickers like hell. If I turn G-Sync on after a few minutes, it flickers as well. But yesterday I played Deus Ex Mankind Divided and enabled G-Sync after ca. one hour of gaming and - no flickering. What could explain that behavior??

New ROGer Array

Hello guys! I v got the same problem with my new g752vs-ba188t. This is russian model with 120hz g-sync ips lcd. Yesterday i started 3dmark11 and after a few minutes screen started flickering black fast while graphic tests. Fps was about 110-120. Switching to 60hz doesnt help. The only thing that helps is switching g-sync off. But having the function and not use it isnt good way). So i read lots of threads, and found out that this is ususal problem of pascal graphic cards and g-sync lcds. So i decided to update nvidia drivers from nvidia center to the newest one, and problem dissapeared. Today i ll try it *with some games and hope everything will be ok))). Also i want to add that laptop iwas produced on september of 2016, and the only thig i did with it - updating turbo to the newest one in rog game center, but im not sure does it affect or not on flickering.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Are we doing this again?
    G sync is fine but the moment you pass the 75 / 120 limit v sync starts or if it's on the panel " Let application decide" it will be OFF and then it flickers.
    Go to nvidia control panel and choose v sync ON >> limit to 75 or 120 depending on the monitor.
    OR
    Put on FAST SYNC and despite being a new solution it will keep no flickering at framerates above the 75/120 mark.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2