cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura Sync brightness on Claymore

leekimah
Level 7
Hi. I have a Maximus IX Code, Claymore, and Spatha.
if i Use the armoury software on Claymore, you can max out the brightness level of the Claymore. But if I use aura sync, the brightness level of the Claymore seems too low that it looks so dull. And also, Spatha can't be seen on the aura sync software. I am using wired.
thanks
3 REPLIES 3

Brighttail
Level 11
With the Spatha I can say I had to uninstall both the Aura and the armoury software, restart, install the Armory (for the Spatha) first, then the latest Aura, restart and then, only then on a wired connection could I see it. It isn't in the list like you would see the GPU or different parts of the motherboard, it is a simple check mark below and to the right of the color wheel. It can only be seen on the top 3 modes, static, ect. GL
Panteks Enthoo Elite / Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7900X / Corsair Dominator RGB 3200MHz

MSI GTX 1080 TI / 2x Intel 900p / Samsung 970 Pro 512GB

Samsung 850 PRO 512GB / Western Digital Gold 8TB HD

Corsair AX 1200i / Corsair Platinum K95 / Asus Chakram

Acer XB321HK 4k, IPS, G-sync Monitor / Water Cooled / Asus G571JT Laptop

Brighttail wrote:
With the Spatha I can say I had to uninstall both the Aura and the armoury software, restart, install the Armory (for the Spatha) first, then the latest Aura, restart and then, only then on a wired connection could I see it. It isn't in the list like you would see the GPU or different parts of the motherboard, it is a simple check mark below and to the right of the color wheel. It can only be seen on the top 3 modes, static, ect. GL

Hi! My spatha's already Okay.
The only issue I have is Claymore's brightness level if using aura sync on Rainbow or Color Cycle etc.
And also, I want Rainbow Wave on Aura Sync. 😞

Brighttail
Level 11
The Aura is a nice thing, but considering how much it has to do between the MB, GPU, Mouse, Keyboard it isn't hard to realize that the options of what you can see or what it can do will be limited. I hope we get to sync with Rainbow waves that we can customize.
Panteks Enthoo Elite / Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7900X / Corsair Dominator RGB 3200MHz

MSI GTX 1080 TI / 2x Intel 900p / Samsung 970 Pro 512GB

Samsung 850 PRO 512GB / Western Digital Gold 8TB HD

Corsair AX 1200i / Corsair Platinum K95 / Asus Chakram

Acer XB321HK 4k, IPS, G-sync Monitor / Water Cooled / Asus G571JT Laptop