cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximus IX Code - Sticker Sheet code

rayven1lk
Level 8
Hi,

Kind of a dumb question, but anyone know if the upper right sticker which resembles a credit card is a redeemable code in anyway? To be specific the sticker contains a 16 digit number, valid from: 06/06, executive club #: rog.asus.com.

It's probably just a sticker 😛

Thanks
10 REPLIES 10

Nate152
Hi rayven1lk

Welcome to the ROG forum !

Can you show us a picture of the sticker please ?

Nate152 wrote:
Hi rayven1lk

Welcome to the ROG forum !

Can you show us a picture of the sticker please ?

Sure thing, just covered up the numbers.... "The numbers Mason!!! What do they mean?"

Nate152
I'm not sure what it's for, it looks like something new with the new ROG motherboards.

I sent Raja a message he should reply soon.

Menthol
Level 14
Inside the box is another card with info on a possible discount on custom power supply cables from cable mod
This may be what it is referring to

Menthol wrote:
Inside the box is another card with info on a possible discount on custom power supply cables from cable mod
This may be what it is referring to

I have the card you're referring to, but it already has the code on it

Any ideas please? :confused:

Maybe you can give us some card numbers, and see if I - and others - are having the same numbers. So we can determine if it is something or just marketing bull***.

Amsterdam wrote:
Maybe you can give us some card numbers, and see if I - and others - are having the same numbers. So we can determine if it is something or just marketing bull***.

Keep the expletives out of your posts. Thanks.

JustinThyme
Level 13
Its referred to as useless bling. Guranatee you that your number that you have blocked out matches the number on everyone's stickers. From 06/06, think about it. You can peel the sticker off and put it on a plastic card for you placebo ROG executive club. There is another placebo passport sticker that I would not dare to place in a passport. They would have been better suited to just make more or larger fan stickers. The fan stickers might cover the hub on a stock intel 80mm cpu fan but thats about the jest of it. Too small for 120mm or 140mm fans which is all I have.

So if you are 12 and think its cool to carry placebo cards in your wallet, put the sticker on a plastic library card and go for flaunting your financial prowess, otherwise throw it back in the box or in the goesinta pile.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein