cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus AURA RGB Header 2 missing STRIX 270E

Dahaka92
Level 7
Hi Guys,

the STRIX Z270F features 2 RGB Headers an I connected 2 independent RGB Strips to the ports but I can only set the color for RGB_header1.
I've tried to reinstall and reboot but the second header wont show up.

28 REPLIES 28

Yes, in the same color as RGB Header 1.

Bahz
Level 12
Our MB team got back to me, did you try doing the RGB header calibration function twice? Once for the header 1 and once for header 2?

What type of LED strip are you using? (Is it a RGB or BRG strip - look behind the strip to see)

Bahz wrote:
Our MB team got back to me, did you try doing the RGB header calibration function twice? Once for the header 1 and once for header 2?

What type of LED strip are you using? (Is it a RGB or BRG strip - look behind the strip to see)

Both Headers are working. I'd like to set 2 different colors for each header, thats my problem. RGB_Header 1 sets the same color for both headers.

TL;DR: Please add RGB_Header 2 in Aura Software to set both RGB Headers independend of each other.

I have the same problem on my Z270E Strix.
The aura software only shows 1 LED strip, even
when i have 2 strips plugged in, with 1 to each LED header.*

JustinThyme
Level 13
Something looking funky with your Aura.
Which version are you running?
Do you really have 4 sections of back IO lighting?
Mine shows the headers present even though there is nothing plugged into them on an M9F. Aura ver 1.04.29

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

It's the same with mine, I also have the 4 Back IO and only 1 LED strip.
Just got this motherboard, so its a clean fresh install of everything.
So the Aura software is the latest from the download site, same as yours 1.04.29

Hey, has anyone figured this out yet? I'm having a the same issue. I cant control the two RGB headers independently.

Same issue here. Would love to know the solution if there is one.*