New ROGer Array

Angry [Strix raid dlx] DRM issue (netflix and stuff) and mic volume issue

Hello,

I have the Asus Strix raid DLX for one year now, and i have 2 issues since the beginning...
    Why i can't read drm content like netflix on edge / windows 10 app ?
    for the moment i have a script who enable/disable the DisableProtectedAudioDG parameter to switch between DRM content OR driver features. To be honest I don't have to do that, for a card at this range of price there is a problem don't you think ? :/
    I read on other sites that a WHQL driver could be the solution for this problem that everybody have..
    And I have a second problem, my Microphone volume goes over 90 sometimes and I don't know really why (applications i guess....) is it possible to "lock" it ? because over 90 it activate amplificator and my teamates are raging against me every time like i flood the channel ! It is very annoying.

Thank you to read this, I hope developpers can see my post and can make something.
    Bye.

EDIT : i have installed the last BETA driver (cortana fix, 1.1.10) and it seem to have fixed the drm issue (or a windows update, i don't have tested minutes before install driver..). now i can watch netflix content in my app without switching DisableProtectedAudioDG. there is only the microphone issue left !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	61948

EDIT 2 : more precisions : the microphone issue occurs randomly on skype, for example, or when i stream over nvidia to a friend (the new feature when you send a link to let him play in chrome). When i launch counter strike source / global offensive too. like the application override my settings. My friends don't have this issue on their computers. maybe it could help.
    Last edited by specthram; 01-19-2017 at 03:02 AM.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

This bug is present on strix cards, like seriously?

New ROGer Array

news

I have new bugs (1.1.10) :
    - I have only left speaker working (tested with smartphone, no problem with the speakers), in my headset it's ok
    - my microphone goes to 81 volume, I need to set it to 90 everytime now....
    - When playing a game like witcher 3, or anything, my teamates heard crackings
    - ... please do something
    Last edited by specthram; 01-28-2017 at 05:09 AM.

New ROGer Array

Lightbulb found a solution

Hi,
    I found a solution for all the issues I reported.
    I have unplugged my asus strix raid dlx from my motherboard, and then, I plugged a creative soundblaster sound card.
    The driver seems cheaper but works fine. For the moment my solution seems to work, I don't have any trouble.

Thanks
    Last edited by specthram; 02-06-2017 at 07:28 PM. Reason: gif