cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G701VI Rog Gaming center parameters all reset to defaults after each startup ??

seagle7
Level 7
Hello gamers

I am trying to find any useful information about the Asus Rog gaming center;
My problem being that at each startup of the laptop, all the parameters reset to default, and I have to cut the light bars,
set the overclocking to normal instead of the useless extreme mode (for me) and so on... :rolleyes:

Does someone knows how to lock the parameters or name of the file where those parameters are defined ?

Have a good day
4 REPLIES 4

Bill
Level 7
seagle7 wrote:
Hello gamers

I am trying to find any useful information about the Asus Rog gaming center;
My problem being that at each startup of the laptop, all the parameters reset to default, and I have to cut the light bars,
set the overclocking to normal instead of the useless extreme mode (for me) and so on... :rolleyes:

Does someone knows how to lock the parameters or name of the file where those parameters are defined ?

Have a good day

Hello
Have you tried reinstalling the ROG gaming center?
Also, can you provide more information about your unit? Which model is it and what's it's status now?
Thank you

seagle7
Level 7
Hello,

thanks for your answer; of course, first thing I did, uninstall, reboot then reinstall, but nothing changed
it's an Asus 701VI,

Actually there are some weird stuff in that ROG gaming center, some options you can't change and all, I tried to download the newer version like showed in the attachement
but I can't find the program on the net.

The problem remains, for now

The_Cool_Dude
Level 10
Hi there.

I noticed in your screenshot in the upper right corner it says G752VS however you state that you have a V701VI. Are you sure you are using the correct version of the Asus Gaming Center software for your computer? They are not universally compatible.

I have a G752VS and I MUST use the version that is on the ASUS download site specific to my laptop or it doesn't work. Installing another version for another laptop will install fine, and you can launch it, but you cannot configure anything. I MUST use the version that is on the ASUS download site specific to my laptop or it doesn't work.

seagle7
Level 7
Hello and thanks for your reply,

the strange thing is that, I downloaded the setup.exe for the Asus G752VS actually, but it launched the same one I already have lol

is your version the same as in the screenshot attached ?