Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Chroma
    Mouse Logitech G9X
    Mouse Pad Sharkoon
    Headset/Speakers Bose Compagnion 5
    OS Windows 10
    Accessory #1 Netgear GS105GE Switch
    Accessory #2 Technicolor TC7210

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    Thanks we'll look into this and will continue to make improvements with the software.
    Great to hear you guys are busy with it. I also hope there will be some improvements with the Fan Xpert 4 software.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    Which lighting features are you guys using when experiencing the highest CPU usage?
    Unfortunately it was random on my computer.

Using Photoshop, watching movie, playing games, it did not matter what I did, it just started from nothing to have 20-25% load - so I even did not use Aura, it was turned off and the load was raised.

ROG Member Array

I know on the earlier version using the music setting would definitely bug it and cause it to use 15-20% CPU. The latest version of Aura seems to be working fine for me though. Even used the music setting a couple of times.

As I said in the other thread, uninstall, power down completely, including disconnecting the power supply - use the off switch on the PSU - then reinstall. That fixed it for me.

I'm on a Z270E.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by sluzbenik View Post
    I know on the earlier version using the music setting would definitely bug it and cause it to use 15-20% CPU. The latest version of Aura seems to be working fine for me though. Even used the music setting a couple of times.

As I said in the other thread, uninstall, power down completely, including disconnecting the power supply - use the off switch on the PSU - then reinstall. That fixed it for me.

I'm on a Z270E.
    Well, I tried once now. I downloaded Aura V1.04.21 what is the newest available version on the asus support page for Maximus IX Code.
    Did the exact things, what you wrote.

After I installed the application everything ok for a half hour. Then I restarted the PC. After maybe another 20-25 min. after the restart, CPU from nothing on 15-23%. Again. During the normal load, so the half hour and the next 25 minutes i just watched a movie and used google chrome with FB messenger. So not heavy load from other sources.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by cbxtreme View Post
    Hi,
    I'm having the same problem with Aura software, I have a 7700k on a ROG Z270E M/b, i get around 14% CPU usage from the Aura service!
    Restarting the AsRogAura Service seemed to fix the problem but i can't do that everytime...

I also have 2 x Corsair LED RAMs and one of them doesn't light up after installing Aura. I don't know if the people who are having issues with Aura are using some sort of corsair products that has LED control?
    Same here, after installing Aura the leds for my 4 Corsair LED Ram's are not lighting up, so I installed Aura set the settings and then removed it and all is working fine again.

ROG Member Array

I have the exact same issue with my Maximus XI Code and aura. almost two years later ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2