cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thunderbolt EX3 URGENT HELP!!!!!!

DaVoRmEsA
Level 7
Hi to all members of the forum, i need help with thunderboltex3 from someone who made this card to work, it worked for a couple of days when i bought it and then suddenly stoped.
The card is currently in PCIx4 slot, latest bios,it is recognized in windows device tree, but in the software of the thunderbolt i dont have any ports.
I tried many times to install windows 10 anniversary edition from scratch but cant manage it to work, changed all posible slots and combinations with gpu in other slots and ex3 in other slots
Mb: Asus Rampage V extreme,*i5930k, gpu:asus r7-260x,16gb of ram, psu:chieftec 750w
On what bios does it work, what pci slot, what drivers,windows???
Please anyone who made it work, respond. Thanks*
5 REPLIES 5

FuryA
Level 8
hi Davo
You've done many ways for troubleshooting but the THUNDERBOLT EX3 s doesn't work
it couldn't be recognized, please contact Your retailer or local service for RMA service

FuryA@ASUS wrote:
hi Davo
You've done many ways for troubleshooting but the THUNDERBOLT EX3 s doesn't work
it couldn't be recognized, please contact Your retailer or local service for RMA service

Thanks anyway, i refuse to believe that its a faulty card, ASUS is a brand, but thanks

Anyone using this card ????????

Apparently these cards have a high failure rate? I just got mine working an 2 days later it quit. I barely used it 3 times. Sad. I hear the gigabyte alpine ridge card can be used instead.

linxeye
Level 8
Not really a high failure rate, more of a bug somewhere that needs to be fixed... but will Asus ever fix it?