Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    Moderator Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    241

    Release Candidate for fix to ''Vender.dll' issue with AiSuite 3

    Hi all,

    For anyone experiencing 'vendor.dll' issue using recent Nvidia driver (After June 2016) and AiSuite 3, here is the new version of DIP5 (1.03.84) addressing this issue:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B92...ew?usp=sharing

    This stable release includes fixes to the 'vendor.dll' introduced due to the change of driver structure with recent Nvidia drivers, along side all the feedbacks I have received over private message over the last six month.

    Please keep your current installation of AiSuite 3, and just extract and run the installer in the root directory of the extracted package to complete this update.
    Please unload AiSuite 3 from your memory prior doing that to prevent improper update of the DIP5 module.

    This fix applies to all models of ASUS/ROG/STRIX motherboards featuring discrete graphics card overclocking functionality under TPU module of AiSuite 3, from Intel 9, 10 series.

    Proper release will be made under the download site of each models soon.

    Thank you for your patience and valuable feedbacks making AiSuite 3 better.

    regards,

  2. #2
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    Installing now!
    Happy to be helpfull,
    thanks.
    Please Asus go! go! go!*

  3. #3
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    3

    CPU Fan after sleep

    Hi,
    I recently bought a new VGA GTX1080Ti. Therefore, I ended up having Vender.dll issues.
    Since I've installed this version of DIP, the Vender.dll issue is solved, however, my CPU fans sometimes spin incredibly high after retrning from sleep. I normally use the standard profile from the "fan xpert 3". All the other fans follow the graph, but the CPU fans (the yellow dot) are way over the graph. When I re-apply the profile, the CPU fan goes down to its normal levels, as dictated by the graph.
    This wasn't like this with the old version.
    My motherboard is Maximus VII Hero.

  4. #4
    Moderator Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    241

    Hi gbalazsfalvi,

    Please kindly try installing this build (http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mis...483.1446513001) overwriting your current installation of AiSuite 3 and let us know if this helps to iron out your fan issue.

    regards,

    Quote Originally Posted by gbalazsfalvi View Post
    Hi,
    I recently bought a new VGA GTX1080Ti. Therefore, I ended up having Vender.dll issues.
    Since I've installed this version of DIP, the Vender.dll issue is solved, however, my CPU fans sometimes spin incredibly high after retrning from sleep. I normally use the standard profile from the "fan xpert 3". All the other fans follow the graph, but the CPU fans (the yellow dot) are way over the graph. When I re-apply the profile, the CPU fan goes down to its normal levels, as dictated by the graph.
    This wasn't like this with the old version.
    My motherboard is Maximus VII Hero.

  5. #5
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUS-OP View Post
    Hi gbalazsfalvi,

    Please kindly try installing this build (http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mis...483.1446513001) overwriting your current installation of AiSuite 3 and let us know if this helps to iron out your fan issue.
    It helps to me. There no "Vender.dll "error now. Thanks!
    Is there a way to keep an eye on the latest AI Suite versions? I would be appreciate for any advice.

  6. #6
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    3

    Hi,
    Unfortunately, this did not help, the CPU fan sometimes is back on 100% when waking from sleep. After re-applying the profile, everything works fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUS-OP View Post
    Hi gbalazsfalvi,

    Please kindly try installing this build (http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mis...483.1446513001) overwriting your current installation of AiSuite 3 and let us know if this helps to iron out your fan issue.

    regards,

  7. #7
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    6

    Hi ASUS-OP,

    Which version of DIP5 should I be using?
    RC 1.03.84 (posted above on 01/23/2017) or 1.03.50 (which is the one available for download on the Rampage V Extreme Driver and Tools download page)

    Windows 7 Pro 64bit SP1, ASUS GTX ROG STRIX 1080Ti OC (382.05 driver set).

    I think some clarity is needed here as it was stated some time ago that updates would soon be added to the Motherboard pages yet, for the RVE the date is still showing 2016/06/29 suggesting no such update has been uploaded. *

    Thank you.
    Regards,
    Mike
    Last edited by Cruachan; 05-28-2017 at 01:15 PM.

  8. #8
    New ROGer Array ©öÐë©.X999 PC Specs
    ©öÐë©.X999 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG MAXIMUS VII FORMULA LGA 1150
    ProcessorINTEL CORE I7 4790K 4.0GHZ 8MB Box
    Memory (part number)G.SKill Sniper 16GB DDR3 2400MHz
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Geforce GTX1060 3Gb GDDR5
    Sound CardMini Hi-Fi System 240W \RMS | Bluetooth e NFC FX20X/78
    MonitorSAMSUNG SyncMaster 933SN
    Storage #11 TB SamSung Sata III 7200 RPM
    Storage #2SSD Kingston 2.5 120GB UV400
    CPU CoolerWATER COOLER DEEPCOOL CAPTAIN 240EXW
    CaseAerocool XPredator X3 Devil Red Edition
    Power SupplyAerocool XPredator 700G 80 plus
    Keyboard Multilaser Gamer Metal War TC189
    Mouse Gamer VP-X7 2400 DPI
    Headset Sades SA-903 Gaming 7.1
    Mouse Pad RedragonLite Archelon
    Headset/Speakers Oex Speaker Slim USB, P2, 3W
    OS System Windows 10 Pro 64Bits
    Network RouterAC3200 Ultra Wi-Fi Router DIR-890L/R

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    1

    access violation 'vender.ll '

    Hi

    I recently purchased a gtx 1060, I installed the latest drivers from nvidia. But I had this problem of 'Vender.dll', I see that many users are having these problems with the series 10.

    Help .... a solution would have? Or wait for a new update?


    Win 10 Pro V. 1607

    GPUTWEAK V. 1.4.6.6

    Al Suite 3 V. 1.01.02

    Nvidia Driver V 382.53



    All updated.

  9. #9
    Moderator Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    241

    Hi there,

    Please read the solution from the top of this post.

    regards,

    Quote Originally Posted by ©öÐë©.X999 View Post
    Hi

    I recently purchased a gtx 1060, I installed the latest drivers from nvidia. But I had this problem of 'Vender.dll', I see that many users are having these problems with the series 10.

    Help .... a solution would have? Or wait for a new update?


    Win 10 Pro V. 1607

    GPUTWEAK V. 1.4.6.6

    Al Suite 3 V. 1.01.02

    Nvidia Driver V 382.53



    All updated.

  10. #10
    New ROGer Array machpety PC Specs
    machpety PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus - MAXIMUS VIII HERO ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
    ProcessorIntel - Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor
    Memory (part number)F4-2400C15D-16GVR
    Graphics Card #1Asus - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB STRIX GAMING
    Storage #1Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
    Storage #2Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
    CPU CoolerNoctua - NH-D14 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler
    CaseFractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Titanium) ATX Mid Tower Case
    Power SupplyEVGA - SuperNOVA T2 850W 80+ Titanium Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply
    Mouse Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse
    Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50x Monitor Over-Ear Headphones (Black)
    OS Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro Full 32/64-bit
    Accessory #1 LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer
    Accessory #2 Asus - PCE-AC88 PCI-Express x1 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Adapter

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    1

    Tried using the fix listed at the top of this tread to resolve the vender.dll issue, however when attempting to run the DIP5 update, I receive a message that it does not support WNT_10.0P_64.

    Anything else I should try?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •