Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    New ROGer Array

Super cool ROG 752vy Also out of sleep problem

Good evening Guys

Hope you dudes are rocking !
    So iv had this laptop ( ROG 752VY ) for just under a year now and its a kick ass awesome,
    Love it no problems really, its just this out of sleep problem that i see every one seems to be having,
    Hibernate works fine, shut down and on works fine, but coming out of sleep is driving me up the wall.
    Dont really want to hibernate due to kill SSD (m.2) and i use this machine every day ! going from place to place with it, i need it to sleep.
    There has to be a fix for this ? why has Asus not looked into this ? why is the power management on Asus so bad ?
    Any one have news on this would be super great,
    It looks like a bios issue , i longer delay needed on boot for LCD to detect or respond ?

On another note, i have 3 other family members that have entry level Asus`s and also power issues , LCD flashes like crazy when running on battery, other machine just blue screens ( often ) and also flashes random, ( yes i have reloaded and updated drivers more times that i can remember)
    I LOVE ASUS and wont put money on anything else , just wish these problems could be solved

Have a great day dudes !

J

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Hello there.

In my experience, issues coming out of sleep for any computer are almost always due to a driver issue.

On my G752VS, I have an odd issue where my touch pad is always re-enabled coming out of sleep however the issue does not occur if I shut down. Asus needs to update these drivers to fix all these weird sleep issues.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Spirery1 PC Specs
    Spirery1 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus iv/gen3
    Processori73770k
    Memory (part number)20gig 1600mhz
    Graphics Card #1gtx 1070 airboss x4
    Sound CardSoundBlaster Z
    Monitorsamsung Gsync 144 27inch/PG285Q swift
    Storage #1Samsung Evo 850 120GB
    Storage #2Toshiba 2TB
    CPU CoolerAIO Nepton 120XL
    CaseAsus CG 8480 Republic of Gamers tytan
    Power Supplycorsair 550
    Keyboard Logitech G410/G910
    Mouse Logitech G300
    Headset Creative Fatalty
    Mouse Pad Ichill Inno3D
    OS Win 8.1/10 Laptop
    Network RouterTP-Link AC1900 Dual Band Touch Screen
    Accessory #1 EVGA SC 17 4K GTX 1070
    Accessory #2 soundblaster omni/T6300
    Accessory #3 gladius mouse

Same with my g752vy i just turned it off

ROG Junior Member Array

Lightbulb G752 not turning on display after sleep

Hi guys,

Found two solutions in another tread ... still have to test it haha:

https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1016000/

So it's related to the Intel Chipset. Intel Management Engine Interface ... one of the things i cannot understand that Windows is not updating this stuff automatically ... phew ...

Second solution I saw is to press "FN+F7" ... supposed also your Asus G752 has the F7 that turns off and on the screen ...

Hope this helps ...

Cheers.

New ROGer Array

Exclamation The solution

Hello guys! I found a good way to fix this problem! I bought recently ASUS ROG Strix Hero III and this problem occured! So all you need to do is:

1. Right-click on the Start Menu, then choose "Device Manager" from the Quick Links menu. If you're into keyboard shortcuts, you can also type Win+x, then the letter 'm', which will do the same thing.
    2. Scroll down the list of devices until you see "System Devices". Click on the chevron to expand this list.
    3. Find the Intel(R) Management Engine Interface. Right-click on it and choose "Disable" or "Disable device".

That's it. You don't have to restart your computer, the changes will go into effect immediately. To test if the fix was effective, you can close the lid of your laptop, wait a few seconds, then re-open the lid. Your screen should flicker back to life.

Here is the original website: https://it-helpdesk.tetonscience.org...n-asus-laptops

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2