cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do I Upload Scores

shiney
Level 8
Here's a real Newb question: How do I upload my score? I downloaded RealBench (2.44) but the upload functions are inoperable. If I have to upgrade the software to a pay version I have not found any way to do that or even any info on how much that costs.
Also: RealBench never seems to really install ... it is one use only and then when I want to run it I have to go back to the zip file I downloaded. Is that how it is supposed to work?
Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4

Menthol
Level 14
RealBench can only be uploaded onto the ASUS website if using an ASUS motherboard
If you are using an ASUS motherboard please list the steps you are taking to run the benchmark and upload, include screenshots of your desktop with the application open if possible as this helps when trying to diagnose issues

Menthol wrote:
RealBench can only be uploaded onto the ASUS website if using an ASUS motherboard
If you are using an ASUS motherboard please list the steps you are taking to run the benchmark and upload, include screenshots of your desktop with the application open if possible as this helps when trying to diagnose issues

Hello: Thanks for your help. I have an ASUS ROG Maximus IX Motherboard (and ASUS GTX 1070 graphics card). I cannot send screenshots until late tonight, but in case it helps answer this: when I go to the upload section of the RealBench application the menu commands for log in, to save an uploadable score report, and to upload a saved report, are all grayed out -- I can see them but they are dark and do not respond to the mouse. So they seem to be disabled. Also, as I mentioned, whenever i try to run RealBench it shows it as not installed (there is no executable file installed in programs) -- i have to go back to the download zip and run the exe file from there ... is that normal?

Thanks!

Menthol wrote:

Here is a screenshot of the Zip folder where Realbench resides and a s/s of the program showing the upload option disabled -- this is even after I have successfully logged in. There is no means for me to save an RBR file. Only a text file which I have also attached.

Please help I would like to upload my scores. Thanks, Alan

Same here. Can´t upload results. I guess it´s because i´am using a 7700K with my VIII Ranger?!
Realbench 2.44 is not ready for Kaby Lake yet...