cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G750JM windows 8.1 and recovery partition problem

hanif_rajasa
Level 7
Hello community,
Recently games keep crashing after a few seconds, i bring it to asus service center but after a week they haven't done anything. So i bring it another service center, the thing is that this service center is not a professional, they reinstall my windows without asking and they reinstall it the wrong way, they install a windows 10 pro and use trial code into it. So i try how to get back my genuine windows 8.1, i found that i need to install windows 8.1 64 bit single language so i ask them to do that, the thing is that the laptop doesn't automatically recognize the key it still not activated, i use neosmart to get my key and put it to active and it said the key doesn't match.

What i can do to get my genuine win 8 beside went to asus service center, because i live in indonesia and the rog service center is really new and actually don't have recovery partition for my laptop? *
1 REPLY 1

Julskey
Level 10
I don't know if windows 10 free update is still in effect recently because I can see all over the internet recently. Try installing windows 10 without inputting a product and try if that works since your since I understand your product key is embedded into the BIOS.