cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RealBench Spring Clean

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
RealBench being my favourite real world stress test and benching go to...it's a bit of a shame it doesn't read Kaby Lake CPUs and can't parse system specs etc..

Also the leaderboard is full of dodgy results...bugged runs

Do we have to have a whip-round to get it a lick of paint?

Nodens run out of tsipouro?

:p:o
21 REPLIES 21

meankeys
Level 13
I guess its a bit time consuming as he has to do both versions. RB 2.50 and the Hardware Bot version as well.

Nodens
Level 16
Yeah guys, working on 3 versions (Regular, HWBOT, CPC) and the one coming up has LOTS of changes eg HPET timing without setting the OS to HPET only etc etc. So I'm currently squashing bugs with a bulldozer. Kabylake support will be in this one. Soon (TM). 😛
RAMPAGE Windows 8/7 UEFI Installation Guide - Patched OROM for TRIM in RAID - Patched UEFI GOP Updater Tool - ASUS OEM License Restorer
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't!

RealBench Developer.

Nodens wrote:
Yeah guys, working on 3 versions (Regular, HWBOT, CPC) and the one coming up has LOTS of changes eg HPET timing without setting the OS to HPET only etc etc. So I'm currently squashing bugs with a bulldozer. Kabylake support will be in this one. Soon (TM). 😛

Sweet beans.

Can't wait to play with the new RB. 🙂

Nodens wrote:
working on 3 versions

Only 3? Slacker!

Can I get a 4th version a MeanMentholKeys+ version that adds 1000 points to any score they upload?

😉

Arne Saknussemm wrote:
Can I get a 4th version a MeanMentholKeys+ version that adds 1000 points to any score they upload?

Thanks Nodens...seems to be working nicely! 😉

meankeys
Level 13
Nodens... good to read you.
looking forward to the version. whats the CPC version?
Hope all is well

Thanks for the update

meankeys wrote:
Nodens... good to read you.
looking forward to the version. whats the CPC version?
Hope all is well

Thanks for the update

It's the Custom PC version: https://www.asus.com/campaign/Realbench/RealBench.php
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

meankeys
Level 13
oh
Thank you AKaNe

meankeys
Level 13
I like to see that version 🙂