cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Question] AURA outshine competition !

abadimacharka
Level 7
Hello guys,
my name is Abadi and i just won the AURA outshine competition and when i participated i remember that they mentioned that the winners should provide contacts info in 2 weeks after the announcement
so the results published in 28th so i tried to contact the ROG Facebook page, Instagram, YouTube and twitter !! no one answered and soon the first week will be already passed
what should i do ?
thank you very much
best of wishes
Abadi
1 REPLY 1

nikkosuzara
Level 7
abadimacharka wrote:
Hello guys,
my name is Abadi and i just won the AURA outshine competition and when i participated i remember that they mentioned that the winners should provide contacts info in 2 weeks after the announcement
so the results published in 28th so i tried to contact the ROG Facebook page, Instagram, YouTube and twitter !! no one answered and soon the first week will be already passed
what should i do ?
thank you very much
best of wishes
Abadi

On my end, Asus Global Team emailed me and they got my info regarding my address and location but after that they haven't replied even if I have some follow up questions. I'm a little worries because I have been expecting for them to reply. 😞

And by the way Abadi congrats to you. If it's ok, may I know what country are you from?

Best wishes and congrats to us,
nyxsuzara