cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

thermaltake core w200 price drop

mjohnson24
Level 9
Wanted to see what you guys think of this case. being sold on walmart's website for $190. Its the Thermaltake Core w200. seems to be legit. its being sold by a company on walmarts website called "rover store inc".
14 REPLIES 14

Nate152
Hi mjohnson24

It's a nice case at a great price, thermaltakes new cases look similar to caselabs cases. The cheaper price is because thermaltake uses steel while caselabs uses aluminum which will make the thermaltake case alot heavier.

$190.00 is a steal :D, amazon wants $459.99

Nate152 wrote:
Hi mjohnson24

It's a nice case at a great price, thermaltakes new cases look similar to caselabs cases. The cheaper price is because thermaltake uses steel while caselabs uses aluminum which will make the thermaltake case alot heavier.

$190.00 is a steal :D, amazon wants $459.99

yea its a steal for sure. the below link is to the page at walmart. that price is really why i was leary of it due tk the price difference of what it usually is.

*https://www.walmart.com/ip/Thermaltake-Core-W200-17-Bay-Super-Tower-Chassis/52695062

the link to the company selling it on walmart site is www.rover-store.com. i cant find the case on their site but its listed on walmart as them as the seller. never heard of them so dont know nuttin about them but knew that was a steal considering it should be like $460 when its little brother is like $289.

wjats ur thoughts in it? and the company? think its legit or no?*

Nate152
Thermaltake is a reputable company with pc cases.

If they're advertising it at that price I'd say it's legit, it looks like they're trying to clear them out as there are only 3 left.

still days 4 left on my end. thats weird.

mjohnson24
Level 9
yea i knew thermaltake is a good company i just didnt know anything about the company selling the case.i kmow its a big case but if its a legit company and not a scam u cant beat that price for that case over the w100 or even the phanteks primo

Menthol
Level 14
I ordered the P200 extended bottom for the W200 from Amazon to use as an external pump/radiator station and they sent me the W200, which I didn't want so I sent it back to exchange for a P200 and they sent me a W200 again so I ended sending it back for a refund. They only charged me for the P200, 150.00
I tried to explain what they were doing would cause them to loose money but they didn't seem to understand

Menthol wrote:
I ordered the P200 extended bottom for the W200 from Amazon to use as an external pump/radiator station and they sent me the W200, which I didn't want so I sent it back to exchange for a P200 and they sent me a W200 again so I ended sending it back for a refund. They only charged me for the P200, 150.00
I tried to explain what they were doing would cause them to loose money but they didn't seem to understand

Was it being sold on amazon by the same company “Rover Store Inc”? They had some good reviews but they also had some where a couple people had somewhat the same issue.

Menthol wrote:

Its just odd that they would sell a $450+ case for only $190 when i know the P200 is around $140+ or so. Im jsut wandering if they screwed up and put the wrong image on it or wrong price or something.

Menthol
Level 14
I don't remember who the seller was, but that box was extremely heavy, if it doesn't come with castors I would advise getting some to be able to roll the case around rather than trying to lift and move it