ROG Member Array shiney PC Specs
    shiney PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG MAXIMUS IX HERO
    Processori7 6700k
    Memory (part number)Corsair C16 Vngeance LPX 3200 (CMK16GX4M2B3200C16)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix nVidia GTX 1070
    Storage #1Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB
    Storage #2WDC WD2003FZEX-00Z4SA0
    CPU CoolerCorsair HP1000i v. 2
    CaseCorsair Carbide 400Q
    Power SupplyEVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2
    OS Windows 64 Home
    Network RouterNighthawk

[Bug Report] Cannot Upload RealBench Scores to ROG Website

Hello: This is a repeat question but I haven't received any solution yet and I think there must be one out there. Some others have posted on this issue as well, also with no answers posted. The RealBench utility does not allow me to upload scores to the ROG site. I have an ASUS Maximus Hero IX motherboard, ASUS ROG Strix Geforce GTX 1070 and Intel I7 6700k CPU. And I have the most recent version of RealBench 2.44 and Windows 10 Home 64 bit.
    The RealBench upload and login in menu options are blacked out and do not respond when clicked. I also cannot save my results in uploadable form except as a txt file. I can run the benchmark and get a score but get a message that says that RealBench "cannot parse my system specifications" or something like that.
    Incidentally, in case this is related, RealBench does not install like a normal program. I have to run it from the downloaded zip file every time. It does not appear in any of the usual Windows 10 program lists and does not show up in search except as the Zip file.
    Thanks for any help!

See attachments for screenshots.
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos rbscreen2.jpg  

RBscreen1.jpg