cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watchdogs 2

Nate152
Hi everyone,

Is anyone playing watchdogs 2 ?

GPU Tweak II after playing. At 1600p, max settings no AA and Ambient Occlusion turned off it uses over 6GB of Vram.

9 REPLIES 9

grassy
Level 12
Hi Nate, I am going to give this game a play through as soon as I get some time.There is a good bit off info on this game here in the forum that has prompted me to give this one a go,so I will.The graphic tweaking options look good too.I never played the first one but this one looks good.
FAME IS A MASK THAT EATS INTO THE FACE

Nate152
Yeah I didn't play the first one either. At 2560 x 1600, the high res texture pack, ultra settings, ambient occlusion and antialiasing turned off it uses over 7GB of Vram.

grassy
Level 12
My gtx980ti only has 6gig of vram.Will it still run ok.

Nate152
Yeah that's why I posted that, you'll likely have to trim down the quality settings some to keep under 6GB of Vram.

grassy
Level 12
Yep, ok thanks Nate.

I am also interested in playing this game, but does this game require a PC with good specs?

Nate152
Yeah watchdogs 2 is pretty demanding, you need a good gpu to play at 1440p with max settings. With the ROG Strix 1070 FPS is 40 - 50 and sometimes dips in the 30's.

It's a good looking game and is very detailed.

Nate152
Does anyone know how to get more research points, no more are showing up on the map. Some say you can get more by doing the online operations, I must have done 100 of them and haven't got a single research point.

I need a bunch of them yet to fill the skill tree.

Nate152 wrote:
Does anyone know how to get more research points, no more are showing up on the map. Some say you can get more by doing the online operations, I must have done 100 of them and haven't got a single research point.

I need a bunch of them yet to fill the skill tree.
When in doubt Nate, use cheat engine.(hehe) can't do that on a PS4.Love computer gaming. *