cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Center "turbo gear" Missing Issue

oguzozer
Level 7
Hi guys! I read almost every topic about rog gaming center but i still couldn't find any solution for my problem. I don't have anything about "turbo gear" i installed the latest version but still there isn't i hope you guys can find me a solution. Sorry for my bad english its not my native language 😛
4 REPLIES 4

BoutTime01
Level 7
I can tell you that with my G752VT Extreme mode does nothing to my core and memory clocks. So I use manual mode and max out the sliders.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

BoutTime01 wrote:
I can tell you that with my G752VT Extreme mode does nothing to my core and memory clocks. So I use manual mode and max out the sliders.

thank you for your answer and sorry for late response i've been busy with school unfortunately. What did you mean by "manual mode and max out the sliders"

oguzozer wrote:
thank you for your answer and sorry for late response i've been busy with school unfortunately. What did you mean by "manual mode and max out the sliders"

Ok so in Turbo Gear there are three options.....Standard, Extreme and Manual. If you select manual there are sliders where you can increase the core and memory clocks and then apply.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

same problem here