cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Driver Phoebus_Setup_1114 Win 10 do not work

Falcoblu
Level 7
Asus has released the Driver Package Phoebus_Setup_1114 for Phoebus Solo with Sonic Raid but trying to install Windows 10 Pro 64bit does not work, appears error "device not supported", has anyone tried to install this package? found the same mistake?

Thanks
14 REPLIES 14

Vlada011
Level 10
Did you download right version for 64bit Win10?
How device manager see Phoebus without drivers...
Maybe to extract package and update driver from device manager?
For my SBZxR i keep driver from DVD (Win7 2013) and my OS is Windows 10.

Thanks for reply,

Yes , version is correct:

With 4.29 driver works perfectly, the package file is an executable , installation can not be done otherwise.

🙂

Vlada011
Level 10
That's some version without Dolby???
Weird, driver number is completely different...
ASUS Strix SOAR, PRO, RAID DLX have 1.1.13 driver, 1.1.14 should be successor.

In fact, very strange the lack of Dolby, however, the problem is the driver, seem corrupt.

No problem, i stay with 4.29 who also have dolby and work perfectly with Windows 10 64bit.

🙂

However reading around it seems that the problem is constant with this package and Windows 10, the drivers do not have a digital signature and appear corrupt.

Poor job of asus, why release them unless they work?...mah...:(

the same problem "device not supported"
win 10 64
driver 1.1.14

And I hope in this version, the subwoofer will be working in 7.1 like flexbass in 4.29... (ie browsers, does not work in multi-channel mode, only 2.0)
In Sonic Studio subwoofer only works with music and movies where there is a separate channel to it (.1) browsers and some games work without bass
fixed it please
and what I like about Sonic Studio, this noise reduction microphone, which is not available in 4.29 and below.

Then, after some testing I managed to run this package:

Using a mother Strix X99 card, you must go into the bios, Secure Mode and disable the "Windows UEFI" replacing it with "Other OS", then set by Windows "Win 8.1 compatibility".

However, these drivers in my work badly, low or nonexistent adjusting them with the appropriate options, etc ..., much better the 4.29.

🙂

Hope they make an all in one driver package that integrates the latest software with compatibility to older cards. I hope they combine of ver. 4.29 and Driver Phoebus_Setup_1114 Win 10. At least they're heading the right direction. Asus' needs to polish the driver further.

DestroidS
Level 7
Hope they make an all in one driver package that integrates the latest software with compatibility to older cards. I hope they combine of ver. 4.29 and Driver Phoebus_Setup_1114 Win 10. At least they're heading the right direction. Asus' needs to polish the driver further.