cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Spatha Dock firmware update

ufoozgur
Level 7
Hi there, my first Spatha was not working so I returned it to RMA and now they gave me a brand new one. I updated it's firmware to 1.42 but when I try to use the dock, newest Armoury says that I need to upgrade my firmware. Since the mouse's firmware is up-to-date, I guess it's dock's firmware which needs to be updated. Armoury says that it's firmware version is 1.16. I am trying to upgrade dock's firmware but when I click on "Check for updates" it doesn't give me any updates. Are these the latest versions for Spatha's firmware?

If they are, then Armoury has a problem -showing firmware update while there is none-.
5 REPLIES 5

JustinThyme
Level 13
Which version of Armory are you running? I don't get why the Webmasters make you hunt down things but the latest version is actually posted up on the claymore keyboard page, not the core version now mind you, only the one that comes with the numbpad.
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Accessory/Keyboard/ROG_Claymore/ROG_Armoury_v10127.zip?_ga=1.133576...

Your mouse firmware is not the latest nor is the dock.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

Just installed the new one but it still says the firmware is the latest :S Seems like there is a problem with ASUS servers I guess.

ufoozgur
Level 7
Ah great, let me tell HQ about it so they can fix it quickly. Spatha's page shows 1.01.19 only 😕

Thanks!

ufoozgur
Level 7
After a few trial, now the mouse is 1.57 and the dock is 1.26. Don't know if these are the latest. Maybe they released 1.58 and 1.27 then rolled those back?

JustinThyme
Level 13
Making progress! I think I actually had to set it to start automatically and check for updates automatically and reboot before it got it all updated correctly. For a high dollar mouse it has its fair share of bugs, Im still half on the fence about sticking it back in the box and returning it. I have 30 days and haven't made up my mind yet. Ive had it twice now where it got very laggy and jumpy that required unplugging the USB cable and plugging it back in to clear it. Have some profiles set up and like that part and getting used to the feel but will never accept bugs that require me to unplug it to make it work. About like buying a Bugatti then having to stop in the middle of a 200mph run because it was spitting and sputtering just to pull the battery power on the onboard computer to reset it. Ill overlook that for now but one more time it goes back in the box. Logitech MX master only gave me problems when I forgot to charge it! All the bling in the world isn't worth a hill of beans if it doesnt work for its primary task, a simple mouse!

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein